Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help, Attacked my DB!!!

Discussion on Help, Attacked my DB!!! within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help, Attacked my DB!!!

Hello friends, I am very in need of help.
Yesterday somehow attacked my db and deleted my Users_Master the table.
All ports are closed. least the ports Login and Game.
Something New. had never seen anything like that in 3 years of Shaiya.
Does anyone have any idea how to do it? or how to fix?
This happened in many Original servers as well. Deleted accounts of Shaiya PT, ES, and many private Shaiya.
Old 12/10/2014, 20:46   #2

Some Brazilians have created a query to defend before this attack happen, and this query was distributed to some servers of a Brazilian alliance who made that defense query, were the creators of Shaiya Easy (Server Brazilian)
This was WHAT a server ADM told me ...
(I am Brazilian and I used the google translator if you leave something strange may already know why)

Old 12/10/2014, 22:25   #3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Glider attacked net
12/26/2008 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Hi Hab ne Frage zum Glider. Hab nen ganz normalen registrierten Glider und auch alles schön eingestellt und ein Profil geladen. Wenn ich nun starte läuft er auch ganz gut die Waypoints ab, allerdings treten 2 Probleme auf: 1. Manchmal bleibt er einfach stehen und meinte er würde feststecken (und sagt so was wie ,,feels like we're stucked, let's try something strange'') obwohl gar kein hindernis da ist. Woran könnte des liegen? Wenn ich dann per Hand etwas rumlauf dann gehts wieder aber...
ECsro attacked by db7?
09/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
Hi, :) I heard something about ecsro been hacked by db7, is this true?
PvP in BB without getting attacked by the guards
09/19/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Want to pvp in BB without getting raped by the guards? If your horde just use the transponder after you attack someone. Which means horde locks now have something really fun to do...to pass the time.
help me im being attacked
05/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
help me plzzz when my bot goes to train hes getting attacked but he doesn't return a fight and gets killed over and over and over again help me plzz
Dont Get Attacked
03/15/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Before I quit beta I remember finding this bug that let you stand on one side of the door while the enemy was on the other. When you on the on opposite side, you can shoot in the doorway, and they won't shoot back or move, do anything. Remember this was like a month or so ago, so tell me if it still works.