Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me im being attacked

Discussion on help me im being attacked within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help me plzzz when my bot goes to train hes getting attacked but he doesn't return a fight and gets killed over and over and over again

help me plzz
Old 05/02/2007, 13:30   #2

i dont know but i think u must give it some skills to use :S
Old 05/02/2007, 13:43   #3

LOl i have the same porblem with my bot he died all the time but is not a hack lol i dont know what is the solution sorry ^_^
Old 05/02/2007, 14:22   #4

when bot is beeing attacked during walking to trainings area, he wont attack back (but he should use potions as well).

if your bot wont fight back, when he is AT trainingsplace, check if your skills are set up correctly.

also check if "auto training" button isnt grey (if its grey, you dont have any more botpoints, so you need to buy some new one ^.^)

if this wont help you, try to reinstall bot (also delete your configs as well). if this also isnt helpfull, try another botversion (but dont use 1.54!!! high chance to get banned!!)
Old 05/02/2007, 19:47   #5

i had a similar problem, don't set ur imbue skill like Extreme Fire Force to attacking skills, i dunno why it won't work cuz after one skill it should transfer to another... anyways, use cracked isro 1.58, and set loop and check all ur configurations..