Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What is client sided and what isn't?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is client sided and what isn't?

Im wondering, what is client sided on US shaiya. I have found around 10 things, and all but one thing was server sided. I will post what I have found so far.

-Mana Bar
-Health Bar
-Skill Bar (SP)
-Level
-Exp
-Gold
-Range (Only thing that actually worked)
-Party buffs (Only Marksman Song and Luck buff, but I could easily find the others)
-Agility (Rangers/Sins buff)
-How to give my current item random stats (Including ele, I actually had a fire ele level 1 bow )
-How to learn skills without actually using skill points (And other classes skills too)

I found all this in about a hour, but im getting sad that everything I have found are server-sided, ofc I expected some to be, like Health, mana, and SP. All of these are pointers (Don't know of that matters :P) Im going to keep digging, but maybe we can post what we have found to be server sided and client sided (Don't have to tell how to find it through). And with the last thing I said, about finding out how to learn all classes skills without actullay using skill points, I dont' know if that works fully yet, because I found the address of a skill, and I acutaly had to use my skill points to find that address, but I couldn't find the pointer because I couldn't change the address again D=. But it might actually work, might not. Thank you all for reading my very long post =o

Old   #2

Well, been working on a godmode now, and I have made some progess. I can get a mob to hit me for 0 damage (Have tryed this with a yellow, and stayed still for awhile, and didn't die, so really did work) but thing is, I have to repeat the produce I do to find the address, every monster. I been trying to find a pointer, but seems kinda complicated, will update soon.

P.S. Hope to see feed back soon D=

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject24 View Post
Well, been working on a godmode now, and I have made some progess. I can get a mob to hit me for 0 damage (Have tryed this with a yellow, and stayed still for awhile, and didn't die, so really did work) but thing is, I have to repeat the produce I do to find the address, every monster. I been trying to find a pointer, but seems kinda complicated, will update soon.

P.S. Hope to see feed back soon D=
This was already done... Every monster/pc on the map has a unique ID... To make it work, you'll need a LONG script to filter in everyone/thing that comes in contact with you to make it "*** mode" to work... Not to mention Magic atk is a whole different ball game. Good luck with that
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner_01 View Post
This was already done... Every monster/pc on the map has a unique ID... To make it work, you'll need a LONG script to filter in everyone/thing that comes in contact with you to make it "*** mode" to work... Not to mention Magic atk is a whole different ball game. Good luck with that
Yea, im going at it with a different way now D=

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,640
you wanna share how you changed the damage to 0? I can easily incorporate it into my bot program. Even If I have to have it scan every monster in view it can be done.
Old   #6

I would also like to know about that.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
you wanna share how you changed the damage to 0? I can easily incorporate it into my bot program. Even If I have to have it scan every monster in view it can be done.
Sure, it was actually quite easy. I made a new character and attacked a small theif monkey, and then stopped attacking. I got hit, and ran so it ran back. I scanned how much it hitted me for, using Exact Value, 4 bytes. repeat this with the SAME mob, not the same type of mob, but the same mob, untill you end up with 2 address. One will be green, and the other will be black (The black one is the monsters ID). Change the black one to 0 and freeze it. That monster will now hit you for 0 damage.

But turns out, it doesn't actually hit for 0, because I did it with an purple, and it said 0, but I still died, must of gotten lucky when I did it with the yellow !
Old   #8

Has anyone tried a miss godmode I've seen it in other games not really sure how it works, Ill see if I can find something.

I have just tried out your method subject24 and unfortunately it only changes the animation not the damage, I'm sure because I changed to 1 mil and didn't die. (I wish I did though )
Old   #9

Miss godmode was already patched in Shaiya.

As far as I know, there is no current way to force miss.
Old   #10

Ok thx for the info Rishijin.