Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

client sided vs server sided

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
client sided vs server sided

well i was just wondering if anyone can compile a list of what is client sided and what is server sided im pretty much a noob at CE but im kinda getting the hang of it by just trying things out...im not in any way asking for addresses or anything like that but im just trying to save some time by finding out what i can change and what i shouldnt waste my time on

so far i know that u can change movement speed, attack speed......yeah im noob lol

if anyone can help me out i would realy appreciate it

Old   #2

this link should help you

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpigx View Post
well i was just wondering if anyone can compile a list of what is client sided and what is server sided im pretty much a noob at CE but im kinda getting the hang of it by just trying things out...im not in any way asking for addresses or anything like that but im just trying to save some time by finding out what i can change and what i shouldnt waste my time on

so far i know that u can change movement speed, attack speed......yeah im noob lol

if anyone can help me out i would realy appreciate it
No one can really compile a list of everything Client Sided and Server Sided. There is too much, and so much that we don't even know. It would also involve releasing possible hacks found by other people that weren't released. So people are probably reluctant to release such info.

I think your on your own my friend, besides what is already posted.