Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hello Everyone

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Everyone

Ok i just started playing this game. I have moved from Eudemons Online to Shaiya online i Have found that it is possible to make your own server for it. I had sucessfully made alot of EO private servers so i figure ill try Shaiya. I have followed the instruction that was posted but i have ran into a couple of problems 1. the login server doesnt want to install. 2. The Session server doesnt want to stay running.

If you could possibily help me get this server up and running i will take it from there. I really good at learning and im also a fast learning. I think i will make a great addition this this Development just need a little help at first. I will host it and do all the work that is nessary on the game just need a helping hand to get it working.

Thanks.

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew666 View Post
Ok i just started playing this game. I have moved from Eudemons Online to Shaiya online i Have found that it is possible to make your own server for it. I had sucessfully made alot of EO private servers so i figure ill try Shaiya. I have followed the instruction that was posted but i have ran into a couple of problems 1. the login server doesnt want to install. 2. The Session server doesnt want to stay running.

If you could possibily help me get this server up and running i will take it from there. I really good at learning and im also a fast learning. I think i will make a great addition this this Development just need a little help at first. I will host it and do all the work that is nessary on the game just need a helping hand to get it working.

Thanks.
drew666, Why don't you post in the private server topic for shaiya instead of trying to be noticed and creating your own thread.

Hint: Import the SQL Tables manually instead of via the Batch file.

Old   #3

For 1 im not tring to be notice as you put it. For 2 what private server section are you talking about if you nagivate from the front page of the forums to the part where is says other online games it says Shaiya Nothing about private server section. All im asking is if someone could help me or explains this to me. A yes i will or no i will not will do.
Thanks
1 User