Easy to do with Shaiya injector. Work a bit with enchant codes and you'll be able to do it. As for which item is needed for enchanting, can't say for sure, sometimes any works, sometimes you need to find one in particular trying all of them for gear of that lvl.
Easy to do with Shaiya injector. Work a bit with enchant codes and you'll be able to do it. As for which item is needed for enchanting, can't say for sure, sometimes any works, sometimes you need to find one in particular trying all of them for gear of that lvl.
would then, these codes
Enchant - 05 08 01 01 01 02 01 01 00
or is there more codes, you can do other things with the shaiy injector?
Some servers It's not allowed Or cannot do..
It depends on the server.
As Skilluh told , Its easy to do with Shaiya Speed Enhanter [Make sure its allowed or you're gonna get a bann if your wanting to use in other servers]..
Use the search button to get more details.
Actually, that I have knowledge about, just 2 servers have a definite fix for this exploit, but on many servers the "Speed Enchanter" is not allowed though.
Not sure if you're looking to enchant a cape or prevent it, the ps_game and client we use don't seem to recognize enchanted capes. I can set a cape to full enchant ( craft value ) and relog but it doesn't show on the client. Not that it matters much either, I use a DB trigger to zero out all of the OJ stats if someone tries re-rolling or enchanting a cape...I'll refrain from posting the fix in case you really are asking how to enchant a cape
[Help] Enchants??? 04/29/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies Hey guys, I would like to customize enchants a tad bit more. Such as encreasing to for everyone instead of doign in the db. I know there is ItemEnchant.ini but I changed that to 21 did all the required fields and no change in game can't enchant past 20 still. If anyone can post a little guide or just some friendly help that would be great! Thanks.
enchants 12/19/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies im playing l2 paradise..id like to know how i would go about enchanting stuff without failing, or having unlimited ..say.. Bews? is there any way at all.. if so please tell me..thanks :)
Enchants in l2 c4 off help 06/10/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies how can enchant any weapon or armor in a l2c4off without burning?