Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need small help

Discussion on I need small help within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need small help

Well How can i change drop from fortune bag
Old 04/07/2012, 17:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
that question answered some times in forum, just use the search function
Old 04/08/2012, 13:23   #3

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249

you can also find it in this guide.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Small things for small rewards.
10/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, Coding small things for small rewards. I try to fix up people 5375 sources as I know the entire source inside out(I did work with the base for over 4 months).. A few bugs knows are the: Peace PKMode, PKA, Useless NPCs,
i need small help
11/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hey guys i need small help can someone talk to me how i can add backlink for elitepvpers :D ?
Need a Small Help
02/01/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
hello everybody I have problem that when i play in Pservers which have GBL some time the pc restart and i need blue page and there is a latters and numbers is that from GBL servers or no ,, and this from what ! if anyone know can tell me please thanks all I didn't saw that blue page before only when i used PBDownForce to unblock your self from GBL And i see this blue page when i press on Control Panel in FusionKal V2 site .. always the pc freeze and it restart and see that page...
Why no one want help just small help
01/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
i know i am noob but why not help noob maybe make him good so i now fixed gw and work but gate and pole when reach bar to 0 nothing change what i can do now i just want code for that thanks for ur help
i got a small i dea
10/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
ok hi all.... this is my first topic and i nebbie on this forum. so this my idea... was lvling in lab with my archer and get pised from the long time thet take my archer to lvl.... so i wanted to buy xp pot but i knew thet it will not going help alot coz it only for 20 mins. so i wondering if some 1 can make the 20 mins to longer time or if it posibol even to get allways duble xp.