Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lapis

Discussion on Lapis within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Lapis

hello I would like to know how to put the item has any neck or tear on top

Old 03/17/2012, 03:32   #2

Received Thanks: 1,286
Please try to clarify your question, I can't understand you.
Old 03/17/2012, 10:03   #3

fr : Tu devrais utiliser le "tool" shstudio de Castor que tu trouves ici sur le forum en tapant "shstudio shaiya"... Enfin avec ce tool tu pourras modifier à volonté ton "item.sdata" et faire ce que tu veux et pas que item les autres sdata aussi ! hmmm par contre fais attention aux capes avec ce tool surtout pour le huntsin et magepriest ^^ si non tu ne seras pas dans la capacité de les utiliser en jeu a modifier 'alamain'

en : You should to use the "tool" shstuido of Castor that u can find here on the forum just to tap "shstuido shaiya"...to finnished with this tool u will get the possibility to modify ur "item.sdata" and doing what u want and not only item the others too ! hmmm be carefully with mantle when using the tool and in particular with hunt sin and mage priest if not u will be not able to use it in game modify it 'by hand'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help]delete lapis
03/14/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello what command should i use in db to delete an lapis from every player /inventory /gear. like i want to remove 30 256 how i'do that? please help.
Why won't my lapis liiiink? T.T
09/30/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
So I'm creating some awesome new armor sets, based off the models of the 70 gear, but recolored. They weren't written over other sets, I actually changed some of the ??? items into usable armor. Things have been fine and dandy; they look great, I can wear them, they behave exactly as they should... except now that I actually gave them stats, slots, and an enchant item, they won't take a lapis link, and they won't recreate (get orange stats). Any ideas as to why this is happening? I can...
Linken von Lapis (OS, Ger)
01/02/2011 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hi, ich habe heute gehört das das linken von bestimmten Lapis bei bestimmten Schmieden leichter geht. Kann das wer bestätigen? Wenn für welchen Lapis sollte ich wohin gehen? Trifft das ganze dann auch auf das vz zu? Freue mich schon auf hoffentlich viele Antworten. mfg Dray
lapis linking
01/06/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
please can anyone help me , i cant link my lapises to my weapons i am on easy mode lvl 27, it says i dont have enough slots, what do i do help plz
bug for link lapis
06/27/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
there is a bug for lapis linka. someone knows me explain how that works?