Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stupid [ADM]'s Kids :D

Discussion on Stupid [ADM]'s Kids :D within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stupid [ADM]'s Kids :D

Well (Equilibrium) this server is a piece of **** .. and why i'm telling this .. bcz server owners are some stupid kids that can't fix ANYTHING and dont start know to saying the are kids they are trying THEY ARE NOOBS... thats all .. i whont waest any more minite in this shithole .. where ADM cant even make mobs to drops gears or to drop EXP ... IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO TO RUN A SERVER .. WHY THE **** YOU OPENED IT ? CHECK YOU SERVER WITH CLOSED REGISTRASTION .. RETART .. they can only opening donation links and fixing , addeing new donation times and they dont give a **** for all the rest
so from me you can just go free **** yourself.. go watch some **** beter learn why you have a **** in you pants and leave the server creators to do they job bcz you are to stupid to hand something like that ... YOU FAIL ... and make me to say more that you dont whant ppl to know about you .. remember the other post that you deleted and them think with you your shity-head .... cya soon ****** have a shity life from me
Old 10/28/2011, 22:55   #2

Rizo you complain on every server you play. lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2011, 23:10   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
Pew Pew.

Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread