Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stupid me, stupid error.

Discussion on Stupid me, stupid error. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stupid me, stupid error.

Ok. I dont know if its been posted before. Everything works, except my dekaronserver.exe. This is the error e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../.
./Share/LogicObject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 145
that i get just before it closes. Any help is appreciated.
Old 07/16/2010, 02:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVolk View Post
Ok. I dont know if its been posted before. Everything works, except my dekaronserver.exe. This is the error e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../.
./Share/LogicObject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 145
that i get just before it closes. Any help is appreciated.

Not to sound like an *******, but that's giving you the answer, go look at line 145 figure out what's ****** up and fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2010, 04:25   #3

I know you arent, but i'm kinda... bleh right now.. which file ><. I've been awake for a few days straight so i cant really remember what the hell i was doing.
Old 07/16/2010, 07:57   #4

the file is above the lines that you posted here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
stupid error ! how to remove it
06/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
see my problem. i can't remove it :mad: http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3357/error2f.p ng Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Help me please, stupid error. Just look please:)
06/17/2009 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
"c:\.................\.........\kalromania\ka lromania\protectC.dll" Access denied And after that i start kal and it cant load dynamic link library protectC.dll what 2 do ? anyone know?
Have some stupid error (need help)
10/26/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
i installed PW updated evrythings seems to be ok but i run game and here comes this http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=32253011 tc0.jpg http://img384.imageshack.us/my.php?image=32253011 tc0.jpg any help? Btw i'm useing vista x64bit system
Stupid Error
09/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
this is a very strange error it happends before but I still dont know the problem :( my mysql is working fine heres the error and plz help me to fix it :( MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Connection unexpectedly terminated ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default. In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, such as a thread-safe wrapper returned by...
Stupid Error
06/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
my gf gets this error wich block her from macroing the archer in lab and other stuff, can someone please help? i gave her anti viruse programs and stuff didnt work.. i checked her msconfig .. i disabled all .. didnt work neither, please need help.