Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet-encrypt/decrypt function

Discussion on Packet-encrypt/decrypt function within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet-encrypt/decrypt function

Hey guys

I'd have a biiig question:

Could anyone send me the packet encryption algorythm? I'm not so good in reverse engineering. I managed to inject my dll and see the packets unencrypted, but I'm simply not able to understand the algorythm.
Could you send me... a short description, C++, VB code, or any hint, how to learn it by myself?

Thank you, Regards
nXu
Old 03/17/2011, 06:05   #2

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
xD i looked again in shaiya section today^^ what is with ur pixelbot/memory bot =P?

i can explain it to u later today if i have time, its not hard..

pm me pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C++ RC5 Decrypt/Encrypt
02/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Greetings guys, i was working on my own server and am coding it in c++, i heared i must decrypt the msg from the client so i can check if the user is exist or not (geting server name,account id and password) for patch 5290 or more so i was wondering if someone can help me and correct what am doing wrong here is my code hopefully someone can help me RC5.h #ifndef RC5_H #define RC5_H
Encrypt/Decrypt
09/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Who can tell me how can i decrypt a password mage by the register page?:D
Encrypt/Decrypt Function
10/03/2009 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
I think I've found the wrapper for send() at 00536FDB but I cannot find any calls just before the actual winsock send that would encrypt data. Am I looking in the wrong place?
(Request) DeCrypt / Encrypt
05/04/2009 - RF Online - 6 Replies
Do you have any DeCrypt/Encrypt program what works for Item.edf in RFOph ? Thanks. :D
Itemtype.DAT Encrypt/Decrypt
06/07/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
I don't know who made this tool i found it in my C:\ folder named Project1.exe it has no company name nor does it have an about section. So i cannot take credit for this tool. It Encrypts and Decrypts the itemtype.dat file with a few clicks of the mouse, without having to be in the Conquer 2.0\ini folder unlike the DeEn tool that was used for decrypting the Monster.dat. This tool should work for the Monster.dat file too. Just found it on my comp and thought i'd share it since its a bit...