Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ]Tutorial on how to find range hack

Discussion on [REQ]Tutorial on how to find range hack within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQ]Tutorial on how to find range hack

As stated above =/, I tried doing unknown initial value -> range buff (+1) -> Increased value by (1). Im clueless on any other ways and was wondering if I could get any assistance.

P.S It gave me over 2k possible addresses when searching
Old 02/07/2011, 02:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
you could just wait until the buff wears off then search again, then rinse and repeat.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How to find Enchant hack
08/25/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
This is a enchant hack tutorial. For Aeria works 120% !!!!! To find enchant hack , you need 2 codes wich u can find with Cheat engine . Any version. 1 . Open Cheat engine , >process > TwelvesSky2.exe 2. You need an item and some mats. 3.Go Blacksmith and enchant it only with a mat 4. I'll say you how to do : 3% - 1 6% - 2
[Tutorial+Tool] find other's hp mini tool + CE tutorial to find the Base Addresses
04/12/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
this thread contains a videos of how to find you hp and ur target's hp base address using cheat engine in Archlord, along with a mini-simple tool written in C# that uses this info to find ur hp and ur target's hp by reading the process memory also the source code (for whom ever wants to use it in his own bot possibly!) ---> finding base address isnt always easy, it has try-and-error, interacting with the client to gather more info using CE... the initial 1098 value of the target mob could be...
[Question] How to find attack range?
08/13/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Hi Guys Can someone give a tut on how to find attack skill range? Since attack range are based on the skills and not on the weapon type I'm having hard time finding this addresses. It's not as simple (at least for me) as search-unequip-search-equip, until few addresses are left. I'm hoping for your reply guys. Thanks.
Range Help (can't find offsets?)
07/07/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I am trying to get range hack put into my CT, but I cannot seem to find the correct offset. I've used both the Array of Bytes scan and the Assembly scan with no luck. What am I doing wrong?