Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Shaiya Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a website designer

Discussion on Looking for a website designer within the Shaiya Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 152
Received Thanks: 1,270
Looking for a website designer

Looking for someone who can design a website for an upcoming Shaiya server. Preferably also able to write the HTML/CSS/JS for it too. If not then we can negotiate a price. I prefer minimalistic designs, and the website should give users the old school Ep3 aesthetic (that is, take designs or concepts from the game interface from that era of the game).

Send me a private message or add me on Discord (Cups#0001) for more information. Looking for quotes on this project.
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for professional: 3D space-ship designer, 2D map background designer
04/30/2017 - Artist Trading - 0 Replies
Topic. Need a 3D modeller/designer for spaceship models for a game, similar to darkorbit, in at least as good quality. Also need a 2D background designer.
[Selling] Website coding & editing! Cann create your website or edit your website cheep!
01/17/2016 - Coders Trading - 20 Replies
Hello i'm a web developer under education. Forum createde by me!: http://luckycs.com/ My skill is the following: asp.net = 5% mvc = 35% Umbraco (CMS) = 60% javascript/jquery = 40%
[Buying] Website designer for eloboost website!
06/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Professional website maker? I need you! Contact me on skype: Omnitored
web designer/Graphic designer looking for work
08/24/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hey everyone I recently took a break from dekaron/2moons but i have alot of time on my hand atm to put it to some good use to dedicated people. i worked with a few server as a and but im not really into that anymore just making servers looking more professional and so on so if you are interested in making your server stand out and capture peoples eyes hit me up.