Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Website designer for eloboost website!

Discussion on Website designer for eloboost website! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Website designer for eloboost website!

Professional website maker? I need you! Contact me on skype: Omnitored

Old 06/19/2015, 18:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 348
Do you like

for example?
Old 06/19/2015, 18:52   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by siktirgitaq View Post
Do you like

for example?
Soz m8 but I am looking for something more professional like

« Suche Douq Training / Boost / Coaching Gold V --> Plat V | Plat Account mit/with GOLD BORDER EUW »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Eloboost Website
05/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a Coder or so (someone who can make a boosting website) i dont looking for a hardcore good site just simple, those sites should looking from the quality similiar to that. Elofriends oder https://www.boostroyal.de/ Just Post your prices here
[Selling] League Of Legends EloBoost CMS! Create your own EloBoost WEBSITE!
12/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
https://d2yca1enuxtdrs.cloudfront.net/images/resize/product/1240/3c31718ac855a690886e49087c2b77dc.jpg You can buy here!: https://sellfy.com/p/jLDj/ If you want a live demo ask me on PM. You'll receive a message on your email for every update! If you want support, or installation help just PM ME with the proof you bought it! Kind Regards,
[Buying] Website designer for Eloboost/refs. Paying with paypal/referrals
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
As title says. Someone was supposed to design the website, but he took the money and never appeared again for a month now. So, I am considering the job to be done by trusted members.
Looking for a Website & GFX Designer
11/03/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Im almost done with my Server, I just need a Website and Some 1 that could make it. And some1 that could GFX good. Add my on Skype: [email protected] PS: i could pay for Making the website and for GFX ( if it is how i want it to be)
[S] Website Designer
05/30/2012 - Web Development - 8 Replies
Guten Morgen E-PVP!!! Es ist gerade Dienstag morgen und ich komme doch an einen Punkt wo mein anfangs kleines Projekt eine reale Gestalt annimmt. Was suche ich ? Ich suche jemand der sich auf den Gebiet des Web-Designs auskennt. Leute die "ganz gut" mit Photoshop klar kommen brauche ich nicht ich suche ein einmaliges Design das mich sowas vom Hocker fetzt und selbst dann noch in der Kehle brennt !! Was biete ich ?