Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Create Your NPC

Discussion on [Tutorial] Create Your NPC within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/25/2012, 03:06   #61

elite*gold: 0
This can be caused by misread of the csv, when you open it using open office or excel you can select the format you see it, for example "tabs" are next row or " , " are next row... anyways can't remember the correct format but maybe someone can specify this for me, or i'll get back to you on this, but im sure its your open / save format
Old 06/18/2013, 18:15   #62

Can someone tell me why i get the message : "Error Encryptimg File " ? :P
Old 06/18/2013, 20:43   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper090 View Post
Can someone tell me why i get the message : "Error Encryptimg File " ? :P
Okay to fix your issue, you must have the client side encrypted for the client side and the server data file side decrypted then that will not happen again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2013, 04:14   #64

Would anyone happen to know what version of Openoffice he used? I downloaded the most recent one and the layout is different and hard to figure out exactly where everything goes. If anyone could tell me that would be very helpful, please and thank you.
Old 10/20/2013, 12:45   #65

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPerny View Post
Would anyone happen to know what version of Openoffice he used? I downloaded the most recent one and the layout is different and hard to figure out exactly where everything goes. If anyone could tell me that would be very helpful, please and thank you.
Excuse me, hard to figure out ? I have absolutely no idea what 99% of the people are thinking when they're trying to do some Shaiya development. It is too **** easy, if you can't understand what adding a new row means then you should probably start looking for a job at McDonald's.

No offense guys, Shaiya development is way too easy, if you only tried hard enough without asking these useless questions on elitepvpers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2013, 14:34   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
Excuse me, hard to figure out ? I have absolutely no idea what 99% of the people are thinking when they're trying to do some Shaiya development. It is too **** easy, if you can't understand what adding a new row means then you should probably start looking for a job at McDonald's.

No offense guys, Shaiya development is way too easy, if you only tried hard enough without asking these useless questions on elitepvpers.
There is no need to get all cranky sir The layout on the latest one is different and they combined some stuff and changed order etc. I'm trying to learn all of this stuff so I can know what i'm doing.
Old 04/14/2014, 18:24   #67

Sorry guys, I'm back after being away from epvp for a while.

@IPerny if it's not too late, I know this was posted a lot of months ago but a screenshot on what you mean would be the fastest and easiest way for anyone to give you a hand. I'm guessing it's the format you open it in. By default OpenOffice opens a .csv file and asks you what separators are being used. In this case when you open the file, openoffice loads and before displaying the spreadsheet you have to customize the layout. Look closely at "Separators" and only select "comma" this way all columns are seperated by the use of a comma. Any version of openoffice will give out the same result if you are using "comma" as a separator.
Old 11/20/2018, 05:08   #68

Talking How to generate .bat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrShaden View Post
Hey guys, heres a Video Tutorial to help you create your NPC.

Heres a few side notes I forgot to put in it. I used the NPC model number 42 but you can use the one you want, but dont use # 1 cause its a dog and hes really hard to click on, I had to redo the tutorial cause of that dog ;p...

Pressing the Thanks button will keep me making Video Tutorials, but if I dont get enough thanks I'll end up removing them...

I will remake the Updater one when I get the chance, I just got sick resolution now so have fun !

Thank you for this tutorial but i wanna ask the part where u extracted the NpcQuestSdata how did u come up with the NpcQuest_Csv.bat ? and when u click it it automatically points to Output Folder? can u guide us about it thanks..