Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL] Setting up a Shaiya Virtual Test Server

Discussion on [TUTORIAL] Setting up a Shaiya Virtual Test Server within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 01/18/2014, 22:50   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Pikachuu View Post
could i just use windows 7 on the virtual comp? and for setting up the server do you just do it how you'd normally do it?
yh, but w7 have some problems with admin role/permission

Quote:
Originally Posted by potheadpewe View Post
Most of this tutorial was straight forward but I got mine up with the help of TeddyBear, but there is one problem that I am having that I have searched extensively that I would like to see if anyone else had this problem and how they got past it if they did.

I am running mine on Windows XP 32-bit OS, 2555 MB of RAM, 25 GIGs of HardDrive. Also it is an Oracle VM the newest edition so far. Everytime I get my game.exe open on my normal computer after a few seconds it shuts down with ERROR 0, but that is not my real problem that I would like to find a way past, I can look that up later. After I get back to the VM and see what is up the IP has changed and I have to go and change IP's to get back in.

So here is the question: How do I get my VirtualMachine to stop changing IP addresses? I have searched this extensively as I have said and all I get is the network settings and they are identical to what I am running now, if anyone knows how I can fix it and would be willing to help me out that would be awesome and I would greatly appreciate it.
Easy fix, use hamachi xd
Old 02/06/2014, 21:20   #47

Hey, for this tutorial i can take this server files ()? With a EP 5.4 client.
Thank
Old 01/15/2016, 00:46   #48

Do i need to make a virtual machine to make a shaiya server ? or i can just instal directly on my pc ?
Old 01/15/2016, 08:19   #49

You do not need a virtual server to run shaiya server but if it's for testing purposes it's best to run a virtual first
Old 07/14/2018, 08:01   #50

Nice tutorial ...
Old 07/15/2018, 20:05   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Kaecilius View Post
Nice tutorial ...
There is a thanks button if you would like to thank someone. Please do not bump a old thread just to say "nice tutorial".
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/03/2019, 22:00   #52

omg photobucket just kills all these pic in old posts

Tags
shaiya, shaiya private server, sql, virtual machine