[TUTORIAL] Setting up a Shaiya Virtual Test Server
Discussion on [TUTORIAL] Setting up a Shaiya Virtual Test Server within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.
I am not sure if you can play on virtual box, and even if u do u would lagg hella you i suppose. Anyway, why don't u just play on your PC? Leave Virtualbox to be for SQL thing etc. and play on PC. Much easier.
lol your right , i didnt think about that : thanks a lot , i would use the virtualbox just for the server and playing on my pc
Most of this tutorial was straight forward but I got mine up with the help of TeddyBear, but there is one problem that I am having that I have searched extensively that I would like to see if anyone else had this problem and how they got past it if they did.
I am running mine on Windows XP 32-bit OS, 2555 MB of RAM, 25 GIGs of HardDrive. Also it is an Oracle VM the newest edition so far. Everytime I get my game.exe open on my normal computer after a few seconds it shuts down with ERROR 0, but that is not my real problem that I would like to find a way past, I can look that up later. After I get back to the VM and see what is up the IP has changed and I have to go and change IP's to get back in.
So here is the question: How do I get my VirtualMachine to stop changing IP addresses? I have searched this extensively as I have said and all I get is the network settings and they are identical to what I am running now, if anyone knows how I can fix it and would be willing to help me out that would be awesome and I would greatly appreciate it.
Una consulta, hay que instalar si o si un windows xp con el virtualbox? o puedo crear la maquina virtual seleccionando una ubicacion dentro de mi windows seven?
Shaiya Private Server Video Tutorial 09/14/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 87 Replies Hi all i'm new here and not the kind of guy who talks in forums... Anyway i see alot of post asking about the server not working or why i have red cross etc. So i make this Video tutorial to help all ppl here and make life easy for everyone.
First here u will see step by step how to Install and configure SQL and SSMSEE
YouTube - Howto: Setup MSSQL Express for Personal Use
Theres a better tutorial here...
[As Requested] Video Tutorial for Setting up the Shaiya Private Server 04/24/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 109 Replies Tutorial Removed as i am leaving this forum Say thanx to Danco1990 for his childish behavior.
these tutorials were posted under the username ShaiyaNemesis and he refuses to change his to something else even though i had it first so since i don't want his childish behavior to leak over on to me i am not him nor do i have anything to do with his server. he just took the name i was using and used it for his server as well. PEACE and Good Luck.
P.S. to see the post's this refers to look here...
[2nd Tutorial] Setting up a Private Server for MapleStory 12/22/2008 - MapleStory - 18 Replies I know that this has already been posted but I'm posting hte one I used for those of you who wanna try it.
CREDITS TO Banaantje FROM ODINMS
I will explain for the people that still don't understand the other tutorials how to setup a private server.