Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] ELIXIR WebSite + AdminPanel + DB

Discussion on [RELEASE] ELIXIR WebSite + AdminPanel + DB within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [RELEASE] ELIXIR WebSite + AdminPanel + DB

Last years I am collaborate with other shaiya administrators.
And one of my Administrator got DDoS attack and exploit using for DC'ing players. It turned out that behind these attacks is one of my previous customers - shitmaker Adrian Munteanu (Desire, Lands, Nightfall, Five, 4all, Immortals, Elixir, Epic and many other).
In addition, it turned out that he attacked not only me. I found that he attacked such servers as Shaiya Legends and Shaiya Ryzen (and i think many other).

Since he started attack me I got the grounds for release website which I made few years ago for him. Enjoy that.

Message to Adrian:
If me or any other shaiya administrators will get any your **** attack I will release all your server side: all your DLL and all your Cheat Engine scripts that you are using on Elixir and other servers, and all other stuff.

Good luck everyone!
Thanks
21 Users
Old 03/29/2022, 07:50   #2

I am very interested in Cheat Engine. Share it as a punishment
Old 03/29/2022, 15:36   #3

EXTREMLY IMPORTANT TO READ!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2022, 15:45   #4

Thumbs up Tutorial: How VicSind can stole all your files

Hello, I think this is really sad situation, because VicSind done it with everyone who played his server.

In this post let me explain how he make this:
In his client he is using several files, which written in C# (updater.exe, teos.exe)
But who can imagine? That in Teos.exe is included a virus code, which can stole all your files?

In some version of Teos.exe he added this classes which obfuscated:

Maybe he want to hide something important? And answer here is - YES

This code inspecting all files on your PC and uploading them to his host ()
In attachments I present 2 files:
  • which include this code ()
  • , where you can check all by yourself
So be sure that your information wasn't stolen, change your passwords and keep data in safe place.
And think 10 times before playing VicSind servers, if you want to keep your data not stolen
Every player who played his server is around attack, and possible some of Servers who used his updaters.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/30/2022, 09:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton1312 View Post
[DANGEROUS] Vicsind stealing your data!!!
Wow, what a clickbait
Didn't expect from you Anton about protection this piece of ****. Although in general it is not surprising, he is your main customer.
And it's doubly funny to see something like this from you, when your "last" were the publication of decompiled code of other developers tools (including me).

My short answer is:
No, of course i'm not stealing your data

And my full answer here.
So whats happened then? I'm gonna tell you whole story.

Part 1. Hacking my server.

3 days before release my administrator got message from some guy who tell story that he is owner of stress service (kinda ddos service) and someone buy it for attempt to kill our website.

After that I started getting hundred of thousand request from different IP to my website every day.
My webserver logs:

I had such type of attacks on previous servers (not only me) but this one was much bigger than I had before. It was hard to handle that (without moving to Cloudflare).

He did not limit himself to one attack on a website. He used all possible types of attacks, including the usual DDoS.

Not only that. After release many of our players got random client crash. It was massive DC in Auction House or on big Events and players were angry because of that. It lasts 3 days before I found the problem:
If you write in chat any message started with "<<999c01" every person who received it will get client crash. You can check by yourself on other servers.
It is chatcolor client system. 6 letters after "<<" means hex code of color for message. Idk why exactly 999c01 cannot be rendered and crash the client.

When I found problem I checked who used it and bingo:

It was our best developer of all shaiya, our knight of honesty - Adrian Munteanu from lovely Romania.

And he lied even Anton about he is not used that (translated by browser translater).

And in addition I got this screenshot from my Administrator about this type of attack

Here is Saffy - Adrian's administrator of new server - Shaiya Elixir.
Appreantly Saffy shared his knowledge about this exploit to Adrian. So they used it against me.

Part 2. Adrian & Shaiya Community.

If you remember this recent case with Shaiya Epic when all users were kicked from Epic Discord Server. That's happened because Adrian scammed his administrator Ripley and didn't pay him.

This screenshot also reveals Adrian lies towards the players.

After that, Adrian told to all players that he was supposedly hacked and everyone from discord was kicked (seems like Adrian gets hack every week?). However, he did it himself, because he knew that he is not the owner of the discord server and couldn't let it be such way after battle with his admin. I think he learned a lesson after Saffy kicked Adrian out of the Elixir DS a year ago.

Do you think that is all? It is not. Another admin who had business with him:

Adrian scams his own administrators.

And another one who collaborated with him before:

Adrian used DDoS attack to his previous administrator because the latter tried to open the server without Adrian. Open server without him? Prepare to be attacked!

And may be he is good administrator for players? I don't think so.
He used his database to hack players from other servers.
We got many complaints about hacking on Universe. And all hacked players used this password on Adrian's servers.

And he currently spread rumours like I am use his DB to hack players. Hack on where? You both servers are down.

So why I tell your all this part?
Every Administrator which had business with Adrian I ever seen tells me stories about his attacks and scams.
Entire Shaiya Community suffering from him for about 4 years.
Not just administrators but players as well. Because he sells and gives every item on server if you offer some amount of $. And used his DB for hacking accounts on other servers. But players play his server well and didn't even know about that.

Shaiya Five and Shaiya 4all are Adrian and Sebastian (his brother) servers

He is Apollyo 2.0. He trying to kill the rest of the small Shaiya Community.
He doesn't bring anything good in this community unless if attacking and scamming every admin and player is good.
He calls himself a developer, but he has created absolutely nothing. Just destructions.
This is a real mafia right here.

Because of that no one adequate administrator want to collaborate with him. Only such persons like Saffy which are scammer too. If you didn't know he scammed Juuf and some other developer:

That's why I did that. I wanted to at least teach him a lesson and, at best, save the community from his attacks. That's why this release of. If you will check original post you will find that I am ask to stop his attacks not just against me but against entire community.

Some of his files

I apologize to the entire community for undermining my credibility.

But as I said, no one has stolen and is not going to steal your information. It was used only against Adrian but nobody else. I knew Adrian's IP and HWID because he came into my game to perform attacks. Therefore, I knew how to make an attack only against him, without affecting a single person except him. They are trying to mislead you that your data was stolen, but as I said, no one did it. And I didn't even plan to have this exploit code after using it for Adrian and removed it right after that.

In order not to be unfounded, I am attaching the teos.exe and updater.exe github repositories that I use on my servers:

I am at this forum very long time and created several releases that are still used by community. And for last year I was collaborate with different administrators. And they cannot tell anything bad about me. There are no people who blame me in scamming people or something. And of course I didn't even plan to steal anyone data.
I am partially happy about this situation because I can explain ordinary administrators, developers and players about what person Adrian is and what happen in Shaiya. Because most of developers and players lives in their vacuum space and don't know what happen behind the scenes.

I am understand how is looks that situation and why you are angry. He trying to wage informational war against me. So I'm tried to explain all situation detailed. I'm not really understand why Anton covers Adrian. He didn't want to see all the situation? I don't know. But as practice shows, only time remains for Adrian to do something bad to him too.

And I apologize to everyone again. I leave it all to your judgment.
Thanks
42 Users
Old 03/30/2022, 10:31   #6

Adrian Munteanu is the worst and greedy person that i meet in my whole life. I was working with him a little time few years ago, until he started to hack and stole money from my server. How did he stole:? He had a Paymentwall account and he make an sub-account for me and i didn t know wery well how the paymentwall system working. And everytime he changed the Public Key and Secret Key with his servers (projects) from paymentwall to get money (donations) from my server. After i found what he did, i just broke everything with him and he started to atk my server with DDoS , Exploit. This guy is like the cancer.. he never stops doing bad things from stole and scamming, hacking, lie the inocent people.

I was working also with VicSind and this guy is really a nice person. i never had any problem with him, and he respected all my decisions regarding my collaboration with him.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/30/2022, 11:14   #7

Ok so wheres all him ct?
Old 03/30/2022, 11:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevAdrian View Post
EXTREMLY IMPORTANT TO READ!
Mr. A. Manteanu,
hello.
We have been following your activities for a long time, but you are like a fascist who is chasing poor Jews and believes that the Jews should be destroyed. In this case, it was introductory comparison.

You started playing a bad game and that's why you were punished!

I want to open your eyes and say that we have much more resources than all of you put together and this was an official acquaintance. We know that you treated to many administrators badly, your greed and stinginess will play against you, cos all your enemies are - our friends and partners. We also know that you hacked the accounts of players who played on our projects by using old base accounts. We have all the proofs. You're losing the loyalty of your players. I find your actions funny.. You are behaving like a loser and scammer. - Shame on you!
If you'll continue to do what you did, - we will continue to show you our abilities, but each of our subsequent "meetings" will be economic and commercially unprofitable for you. You don't want this to happen AGAIN, dont you? So, you can stop doing ****, be honest and not interfere with any of adms in the future, do not hack player accounts and pay your high staffs what you promise them. We sure that you are smart man and want to keep making money in shaiya.

Good luck!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2022, 12:47   #9

I don't think anyone will have any issues with Vicsind anymore after his post, it's clear he never did anything bad to community & only aimed for Adrian.

He always delivered & did everything that was asked of him as a developer & as an admin.

Either way, this guy has a great reputation for being swift & hard worker yet people who are known to scam/lie/deceive & try to be a really bad person in general are trying very hard for some reason to stain it.

I believe it's clear he doesn't deserve the current slander you guys attempted on him for trying his best to improve the game.

I also believe Adrian had it coming for him, from what I've heard you've always tried to meddle and do shady things, it's only fair it came back to you.

I wish all the best to you Vicsind and I hope the nonsense these people are trying to spread doesn't influence anyone's opinion on you.

I can't say I wish Adrian/Shepard well, you two are both dogs but at least get some dignity & stop trying to walk over people who are better. Would prefer if you would actually stop being a part of the community but that's not something I can help.

Best of luck~
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/30/2022, 13:52   #10

So. I don't know who is right in this situation. But now we know that Vicsind can use a backdoor. If he doesn't like you, of course. Who is ready for such risks? Me not.
Old 03/30/2022, 15:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixed33 View Post
So. I don't know who is right in this situation. But now we know that Vicsind can use a backdoor. If he doesn't like you, of course. Who is ready for such risks? Me not.
Most powerful countries in the world can nuke any 3rd world country anytime they want if they don't like each other, kinda same analogy in my opinion
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2022, 15:36   #12

Hello there, it's Saffy - personally I don't mind the beef between adrian and viscind but I have been accused of scamming JuuF, if anyone eats that feel free to pm me I can send all transactions between me and JuuF. anyway, lets be honest, If Viscind has a backdoor which he can use ANYTIME he wants, it makes him a real treat. today adrian, tomorrow? who knows the next target? what is next when he leaves the community? who can guarantee that he wont do a ****? okay hate on adrian, fine I don't care but, how you can trust on viscind anymore? He had this virus on purpose with bad intentions, obviously, he want to control all over community and he will get rid of every rival he has) I post this message to for people who reading; don't mind comments above from Hirustu and Carvie are known trolls who sucking viscind to get free gears on his servers. cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2022, 18:13   #13

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
I can tell, when i saw HTTP Post and similar Functions in your stuff,
i stopped using it ( also basic data transfer functions ).

And they also were later deleted by Security Solutions
( ofc it could be a false positive but hey ).
Always good to hear both sides anyway.

Its really sad though how many People actually put more effort
into attacking stealing and reselling Stuff (ddos, scripts etc )
instead of just working on their own Releases and Server ( basicly
the only thing if you actually want to succeed in hosting one ).

And the Disconnect to all Players, ive seen similar not to long
ago in Code that disconnects if a specific message appears in Chat
in a sold DLL. Look out for Code that reacts to Packets especially
with Chat messages and similar. The Code i found used normal
Winapi to exit the game ( ExitProcess if i remember correctly ).
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/30/2022, 23:41   #14

Adrian and anton1312 still attacking new server last vicitim Shaiya Hollow
Old 03/31/2022, 01:16   #15

So Shepard came back here to defend himself for not being a scammer but tries to make everyone back against Vicsind, I wonder what did the guy even do to you?

If he really wanted to control all the community like you're saying he would just not let any other server than his own do well, which he clearly never did until Adrian started things.

Yes, maybe he has a backdoor but do you think he's the only person who made this? There's been countless shaiya servers with them & I rather trust Vicsind with one more than I trust others servers, at least this guy has some honor.
Thanks
3 Users