Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Exchange script Faction

Discussion on [Release]Exchange script Faction within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Exchange script Faction

My scripts to change faction

Code:
-- 1. First: Put Character Name in.
Declare @Name as varchar(255)
Set @Name='xxxx' --Place Character name of the person here.

-- This searches for their Current Family and Job (and to see if it is the right person) when script is Executed.
--(Theres after change checkup too, to see if the Family and Job changed to right ones.)
Select UserID, UserUID, CharID, CharName, Del, Family, Job, Level, LoginStatus From PS_GameData.dbo.Chars Where CharName=@Name and Del='0'

-- 2. Second: Put the New Family Value they want.
Update PS_GameData.dbo.Chars
Set Family='0' -- Warning:If runned empty then changes value to 0.
-- For Family: 0 Human / 1 Elves / 2 Vail / 3 Nordein
Where CharName=@Name and Del='0'

-- 3. Third: Put the New Job Value they want.
Update PS_GameData.dbo.Chars
Set Job='0' -- Warning:If runned empty then changes value to 0.
-- For Job: 0 Warrior-Fighter / 1 Guardian-Defender / 2 Assassin-Ranger
-- 3 Hunter-Archer / 4 Pagan-Mage / 5 Oracle-Priest
Where CharName=@Name and Del='0'

-- This is the After change checkup to compare Old Family and Job to New values when script is Executed.
Select UserID, UserUID, CharID, CharName, Del, Family, Job, Level, LoginStatus From PS_GameData.dbo.Chars Where CharName=@Name and Del='0'
Credits: Unknown
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/30/2015, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
dose any 1 no why u carnt do this on the 5.4 ps_game seems to make the toon unuseable on my 5.0 server i was able to do fighters on fury faction and warriors on light faction .ect but with 5.4 ps_game it seems to make the account unuseable any ideas ?