Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RE-UPLOAD]Vote for us

Discussion on [RE-UPLOAD]Vote for us within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/13/2013, 00:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bar2eldad View Post
Error Line 27 Vote.php
don't bother to use it because is bugged.

You will end with haveing players getting toons of DP
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2013, 05:16   #32

ERROR

"#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[PS_UserData] GO SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO SET AN' at line 1
"
So i understood of tht , that the DB PS_UserData wasn't created, i think that you should explain in your thread that the MSSQL HAS to be setted up the same way as u made your shaiya SQL server.... cuz most of servers doesn't have that... anyways nice release thanks.
Old 01/06/2014, 08:09   #33

i find bug in this is script
Old 01/19/2014, 22:08   #34

i know this is a old thread, but i need a vote script, by this voting system can every ip vote and vote again, i config 4 hours, but dont work why?
Old 01/30/2014, 12:29   #35

the script works so far, but I can vote over and over again in spite of 4 hours, regardless of whether I use firefox or internet explorer vote, please help
Old 02/12/2014, 18:24   #36

have anyone a another Vote for us script? with max 4 votesites ? i need help pls
Old 06/03/2014, 19:23   #37

realy how to make 4 more votesites? or must not?
Old 06/06/2014, 02:12   #38

Nice upload! Credits to you for the upload and credits to whomever did this