Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Admin Panel

Discussion on [RELEASE] Admin Panel within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/24/2012, 09:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Honestly, you do not even need to use htaccess to secure the log in from players or outsiders. Just modify it. The User_Master table has a UserType field. Assign a "type" for approved GM members, and modify the login to check against it.

For example, I used to label all of my GM's with the UserType of "A" and my GS's staff with the UserType of "G", while players were assigned the UserType of "P".

After doing such, you can then just check against the UserType during login, if the UserType is another other than what is assigned for your approved staff, deny login.

Or, you can just check against the "Status", "Admin" or "AdminLevel" fields that are already present and used for GM accounts.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/24/2012, 10:01   #17

Received Thanks: 1,286
I myself, had always preferred to check against Status if it was for admins only, or against UserType if I was opening it up for different types of staff. I would then ban the IP of anyone else trying to access it, and prevent any type of access to it.

I haven't really looked through these files, but it might need two more kinds of security. A custom session ID generator function, to prevent session hijacking (thank you, abrasive) and something that'll prevent direct access to the scripts without a proper session.
Old 02/26/2012, 05:24   #18

bump ta top for re releace
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2012, 05:39   #19

I have to say everything work perfect now with the new relase great work
Old 02/26/2012, 12:38   #20

elite*gold: 6
thanks works perfect^^
Old 02/28/2012, 00:52   #21

after a few skype pm's it was brought to my atention of a few execution errors in the GM_Stuff quary so i re looked and fixed each error as i knew instantly the isue after seeing it ( i skiped 3 proceduers that was setup for my db and the column named Class that i had created instead of useing job and famaily) so here is the newly edited GM_Stuff quary. to use it with no errors ( for those with a GM_Stuff db already created) compleatly deleat the GM_Stuff db that means going into the mssql directery and deleateing it from there also then execute this quary.
Attached Files
File Type: txt GM_Stuff.txt (151.0 KB, 807 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 02:39   #22

nice stuff Dash

on the login security concerns - I created a side-table of only the GM accounts and adjusted the code to check there instead.

.htaccess will protect it for sure - did anyone try using the PowerAuth.php included?

I'm still going through the files looking for anything I want to tweak.
Old 03/07/2012, 00:30   #23

After Running GM_Stuff.txt (the new one posted above)

Code:
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure usp_WhosOn, Line 4
Invalid column name 'Class'.
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure update_detales, Line 7
Invalid column name 'JoinDate'.
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure AddPoints, Line 37
Invalid column name 'Date'.
The error in reference to class, I managed to clear up simply by adding the "Class" column to dbo.Chars

I've not played around with correcting the other two errors just yet.

After running logout.txt
Code:
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure usp_Try_GameLogout_R, Line 39
Invalid column name 'LogoutTime'.
Invalid column name 'LogoutErrType'.
Both of these errors seemed to be correct after adding a LogoutTime and LogoutErrType column to the dbo.UserLog

There also seem to be several reference to a GM_Stuff.dbo.RewordAdd which does not seem to exist.

As I said, I've yet to try and play with the other errors, but I figured I would post them here for proper correction and/or addition to the GM_Stuff.txt

All that said, nice work from what I can see thus far, DASH.

Note: I would not suggest anyone fix these errors the same way I did as I was in a rush while doing so, and offer no promise they were they correct methods. It was merely a matter of starting to troubleshoot it.
Old 03/07/2012, 06:50   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by -III- View Post
After Running GM_Stuff.txt (the new one posted above)

Code:
The error in reference to class, I managed to clear up simply by adding the "Class" column to dbo.Chars

I've not played around with correcting the other two errors just yet.

After running logout.txt
Code:
Invalid column name 'LogoutTime'.
Invalid column name 'LogoutErrType'.
Both of these errors seemed to be correct after adding a LogoutTime and LogoutErrType column to the dbo.UserLog

There also seem to be several reference to a GM_Stuff.dbo.RewordAdd which does not seem to exist.

As I said, I've yet to try and play with the other errors, but I figured I would post them here for proper correction and/or addition to the GM_Stuff.txt

All that said, nice work from what I can see thus far, DASH.

Note: I would not suggest anyone fix these errors the same way I did as I was in a rush while doing so, and offer no promise they were they correct methods. It was merely a matter of starting to troubleshoot it.
in refrence to the mentioned errors they are infact yet a few more skiped over additions i made for my database.. the Class is simply an addition i had added witch for it to work acuretly must also be added to the creat char proc. the use of the row is simply a quicker refrence in quary wrighting as stateing SELECT * from PS_GameData.dbo.Chars where class = ' whatever class i am searching for' was quicker then doing SELECT * FROM PS_GameData.dbo.Chars where Famaily = 1 and Job = 2 so yes addeing the said row will actyaly fix the error but also return futcher errors in the stored procedyers they apeared in the proper fix would be to go thrue said quarys and change from Class to Famaily = and Job = then get the requierd famaily and job for said class's for all to work acuretly.. the addition of the other two rows was an addition not actyaly needed but i did anyways to work with the dupe fix as it was set to set a row to sertaint values witch wasnt gamerelated values so i made a new row for my own ease at mind.. the Class is the only error that can cause futcher errors ifnot setup acuretly the otheres can be simply added to the errord table
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2012, 18:47   #25

gm stuff (new) gives me this error:

Quote:
Old 03/16/2012, 21:34   #26

Um.....look up.
Old 03/16/2012, 21:37   #27

It skip those 3 procedures because is random for his database as you can see "usp_WhosOn" "update_detales" "AddPoints", but the Panel work perfect i have tested it and work correctly everything.
AddPoints = To add to an account AP
update_detales = used for RandomLotto
WhosOn = for online players and do we have the collumn 'OnlinePlayers'
Some modify on this procedure can help you fix this.
Old 03/16/2012, 23:21   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by -III- View Post
Um.....look up.

haha i seen that but i didnt realy get if this is needed at all.

i don't use this in a panel. i just need one that worksd with dupe :-P

can't use panel becouse i don't get how to work with mssql_ connect and i'm not that good on php that i can change this big stuff to work with it:-(

but i just need a working dupe fix stuff

well using this i get after 5 min or so that none at all can loggin,. i might have a db problem but i use just this:

Quote:
USE [PS_GameLog]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[usp_Insert_Action_Log_E] Script Date: 17.03.2012 02:12:52 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

/****** Object: Stored Procedure dbo.usp_Insert_Action_Log_E Script Date: 2008-6-7 18:32:40 ******/

/****** Object: Stored Procedure dbo.usp_Insert_Action_Log_E Script Date: 2008/3/15 下午 05:16:53 ******/

ALTER Proc [dbo].[usp_Insert_Action_Log_E]

/*
Created by , 2004-08-17
Modified by , 2004-08-19

게임내 행동 로그 남기기 */

/*

*/

@UserID varchar(18),
@UserUID int,
@CharID int,
@CharName varchar(50),
@CharLevel tinyint,
@CharExp int,
@MapID smallint,
@PosX real,
@PosY real,
@PosZ real,
@ActionTime datetime,
@ActionType tinyint,
@Value1 bigint = null,
@Value2 int = null,
@Value3 int = null,
@Value4 bigint = null,
@Value5 int = null,
@Value6 int = null,
@Value7 int = null,
@Value8 int = null,
@Value9 int = null,
@Value10 int = null,
@Text1 varchar(100) = '',
@Text2 varchar(100) = '',
@Text3 varchar(100) = '',
@Text4 varchar(100) = '',
@Sql nvarchar(4000) = '',
@yyyy varchar(4) = '',
@mm varchar(2) = '',
@dd varchar(2) = '',
@Bucket smallint = -1

AS
DECLARE @CharLeave int

SET @yyyy = datepart(yyyy, @ActionTime)
SET @mm = datepart(mm, @ActionTime)
SET @dd = datepart(dd, @ActionTime)
SET @CharLeave = 1

IF @ActionType = '116'--Trade Item-remove item from originator
BEGIN
WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:05'--Time delay to give the duper time to log out fully

SELECT @CharLeave=Leave
FROM PS_userdata.dbo.Users_Master
WHERE UserUID=@UserUID

IF @CharLeave=0
BEGIN
EXEC PS_GameData.dbo.usp_Save_Char_Item_Del_E @CharID=@CharID, @IDList=@Value1
END
END

IF @ActionType = '164'--Trade Gold-remove gold from originator
BEGIN

WAITFOR DELAY '00:00:05'--Time delay to give the duper time to log out fully

SELECT @CharLeave=Leave
FROM PS_userdata.dbo.Users_Master
WHERE UserUID=@UserUID

IF @CharLeave=0
BEGIN
UPDATE PS_GameData.dbo.Chars
SET [Money]=@Value2
WHERE PS_GameData.dbo.Chars.CharID=@CharID
END
END
IF (@ActionType = 114 and @Value2 = 100200)
Begin
Update PS_Userdata.dbo.Users_Master SET Point = Point + @Value4 * 100 WHERE UserID = @UserID
END

SET @Sql = N'
INSERT INTO PS_GameLog.dbo.ActionLog
(UserID, UserUID, CharID, CharName, CharLevel, CharExp, MapID, PosX, PosY, PosZ, ActionTime, ActionType,
Value1, Value2, Value3, Value4, Value5, Value6, Value7, Value8, Value9, Value10, Text1, Text2, Text3, Text4)
VALUES(@UserID, @UserUID, @CharID, @CharName, @CharLevel, @CharExp, @MapID, @PosX, @PosY, @PosZ, @ActionTime, @ActionType,
@Value1, @Value2, @Value3, @Value4, @Value5, @Value6, @Value7, @Value8, @Value9, @Value10, @Text1, @Text2, @Text3, @Text4)'

EXEC sp_executesql @Sql,
N'@UserID varchar(18), @UserUID int, @CharID int, @CharName varchar(50),
@CharLevel tinyint, @CharExp int, @MapID smallint, @PosX real, @PosY real, @PosZ real, @ActionTime datetime, @ActionType tinyint,
@Value1 bigint, @Value2 int, @Value3 int, @Value4 bigint, @Value5 int, @Value6 int, @Value7 int, @Value8 int,
@Value9 int, @Value10 int, @Text1 varchar(100), @Text2 varchar(100), @Text3 varchar(100), @Text4 varchar(100)',
@UserID, @UserUID, @CharID, @CharName, @CharLevel, @CharExp, @MapID, @PosX, @PosY, @PosZ, @ActionTime, @ActionType,
@Value1, @Value2, @Value3, @Value4, @Value5, @Value6, @Value7, @Value8, @Value9, @Value10, @Text1, @Text2, @Text3, @Text4
it seem to work logging in anyway..
Old 03/17/2012, 04:31   #29

Everything does seem to work correctly despite of the errors. However, a few things to point out about the Faction Change option to everyone who may use this:
  • Use the Faction Change with caution. I noticed there is code to change the map number depending on country, however, it does not actually seem to do so. I tested this numerous times, and each time the map was never changed. As such, you will need to watch for changed accounts logging in to find themselves on an opposing faction's map.
  • The Skill Reset with the Faction Change also had some issues. I do not recall seeing any attempt of a Faction Change that actually reset the skills, despite the code being in place for it.
  • Be sure to inform your players that this script does not account for mounts. If they have a mount equipped, I would advise them to remove it previous to the change. This is an understandable task to be left out however, as mounts are not as universal as gear.

Other than the above, everything seems to run very smoothly, and as it should.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2012, 06:43   #30

help xD

THEN I AM BRAZILIAN AND SPEAK ENGLISH PLUS LESS!
MY PROBLEM
HAVE A SERVER DB Shaiya is NOT MY SHOW OF THE IP
I clicked GM.STUFF The PLAYERS AND ME THE PROBLEM RESOLVED
CONNECTING TO BUT ONCE IN PROSCIMA DAVA "ACCONT NOT registred"
I DID ALL THE STEPS AND SERVER VOUTO! BUT NOT MY PROBLEM RESOLVED THAT APPEARS TO IP NOT THE PLAYERS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? !
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION !!
Closed Thread