Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Ari's stuff

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Ari's stuff

Hey there!

As most of you know Imagination server is down, it was fun while it lasted, but everything has to come to an end

Since most of my creations were related and published on that server, now that it's no longer online I wanted to release them so that everyone could have them without the moral kick of stealing work

Along with Imagination stuff I'll post the rest of my releases which were not used on any server yet

I'll update this thread with my releases since I'm not sure if I can find them all in 1 day (you don't wanna know the mess i have on my comp...)

Only dancing sets vol 1 won't be posted since I'm a retard and deleted them by accident -.-

If someone would wonder if it's my final activity in Shaiya matters I'd say honestly no idea, I'm in rather busy in rl life atm, but I really enjoy recoloring and if i find some free time i'll surely continue it for a while

However if it indeed is my final thread, i'd like to thank Shaiya community and I appreciate the time spent in that game, I absolutely don't consider all those years of playing a waste of time. Especially since I found the love of my life more than 2 years ago now back on OS (Love you Kruxo <3)

Downloads policy
There's absolutely no rules this time other than I'd really appreciate if you'd inform me if you use any of my stuff on your server (via pm, this thread, w/e)

Missing 3DC files - some of my downloads contain only dds files and no 3dc file to match them, it means its just a recolor and no changes were done to the 3d file and I was too lazy to find and upload the original file. Usually it's easy (or for me at least ) to distinguish the files and figure out which 3d file they match but if anyone has some doubts about them you can ask me via pm or here in the thread

Phoenix Set and Blue Enchant Glow are included as a download in my main thread

On with the downloads:
(atm I'm really lazy so please visit this thread to see the released things - the names of the downloads are related)

- all classes but priest (since it was made by Lilith), both male/female

- no screenshots, it's a new release, will upload the SS if i have time

- a messy file.. includes all of my female Steampunk versions + male one

- both male and female

- doesn't contain 3DC files (idk the OS names of the gear but it's a recolor of late ep6 set)

- both priest/fighter female

- all recolors included

- no 3dc files, uses same files as IceQueen set

- Screenshot

-

- idk why but I can't find the fighter one o.O file contains no 3dc files and no recolors of gloves/boots x_x [Side note: PLEASE! inform me if anyone will use the pink priest set which is included here (no Screenshot), I'd love to play on a server that has it! *.*]

Thanks
68 Users
Old 09/01/2013, 13:00   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,217
As I'm the first to always post my objections on threads that contain pictures of what people did, instead of the actual work, I have to say thank you for finally releasing your masterpieces. They are truly wonderful. And also thanks for preventing thieves from doing their job.

Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/01/2013, 13:37   #3

Thank you, it never was my intention to just 'show off' what other people can't have. I can think of 2 reasons of why most of my stuff never got published before:
- most of my latest creations were related to Imagination server, so for obvious reasons I wouldn't share them here before
- pure laziness and the fact i consider most of my old stuff too ugly to even look at >.<

So thanks again for the kind words, and I'm going back to my recolors search... -.-
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/01/2013, 17:49   #4

It's a great help , Aveline. Sad to know Imagine is down but nevertheless you do the great job as always.

I hope people won't take the credits to them.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2013, 20:11   #5

Again the story of credits >_< there is no end to this !?
She released it, so she share it, Same any developper using it and expected credit back "we" know from where come ! its like tools that they are here when we speak about studio=Castor tools extract=lilpro How forget it ?
So stop bother your brain with credits ! it give you anything in return just the appreciation that developper are using your stuff and its honnorable at this level because you do a great job ! but after that all time claim credits >_<'' and Aveline precise what she would in return so ... after all rest factor psychologic nothing more... as she precise to feel like "we" stole work... so

and yes Thank you Aveline to share it in name of this community and +1 for your talent artistic !

Regards !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2013, 00:10   #6

Received Thanks: 1,317
You have always been and you will always be my idol recolorer, your stuff are great and I really adore most of your sets!
Funny thing is 3 years ago when I met you, I would never imagine that you'd be such a great "Shaiya fashion slave" =))
Great job on your stuff Loyka and thank you for sharing them<3
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/02/2013, 00:25   #7

Oh my it's been 3 years since OS already? xD Wonder whats going on in there lol
Ty for kind words <3
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2013, 01:22   #8

elite*gold: 6
Thank you for releasing this Epic Gear

i really like the Elite Set, but Priest isnt included right?

Is there a way to talk with Lilith?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2013, 11:47   #9

Hey yes, the priest set is not included. Guess you could try contacting Lilith on the forums I'll let her know someone might pm her
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2013, 14:03   #10

Is it only me or there's no 3dc file on the steampunk set?
Mind saying which 3dc fits if it's only a dds file? Too lazy to search x.x
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2013, 22:29   #11

Hmm the only ones i noticed without a 3D file was the male pants, boots and gloves

pants & boots - from the bunny costume
gloves - err..the pimp costume or w/e you wanna call it lol

All the others should have their 3d files (there's 3 recolors of same female pants so it shares the same 3d file + there's 2 versions of this 3d file, the longer one and shorter, depends on preferences)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/04/2013, 08:05   #12

Thanks for releasing Elite gears files !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2013, 13:08   #13

Sigh, I'd love to have those imported in Throne, too bad admins stick to "Original gears'' and not recolored ones! D:
Right now the steampunk set is imported into my client and I have to admit I feel better healing people, lmao.
Seriously Admins, if any of you is gonna use those files, please warn us! I asure you, you'll get a lot of new players. ;o
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/12/2013, 15:40   #14

Smile

Hi,

I like it, good job!
But where are the dresses from your danicing project? I can only find the black dress for human but not the red one for human and the blue one for elves Sadly, you don't have a dress for deatheater and vile

Minkari

Sorry,
google made my text
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2013, 18:50   #15

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
Only dancing sets vol 1 won't be posted since I'm a ****** and deleted them by accident -.-
There is your answer Dancing Set V1 = the red and turquoise one

Thanks
3 Users

Tags
arielle, aveline, custom, recolors, release

« [RELEASE] Admin Panel | [Release] Critical Attack 100% Ep 4.5 »