Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Account Limit Per IP During Registration

Discussion on [RELEASE] Account Limit Per IP During Registration within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 04/07/2014, 12:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
That's required php mssql enable , better if was odbc one . Abrasive , iii can't do odbc 1 ? If you need something I can help
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2014, 08:25   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaDeadlyBreath View Post
That's required php mssql enable , better if was odbc one . Abrasive , iii can't do odbc 1 ? If you need something I can help
The original post is nearly two and a half years old. It is only by chance that I noticed this reply. If you had actually expected a response from either Abrasive or I in regards to it, it was a fool's expectation.

But to the point, at the time of the post, much of our PHP work for the Shaiya servers was not based around ODBC.

I have not been active in the public Shaiya dev scene in a long time and will not update the post to fit the request, but maybe somebody else will feel to do so. It's trivial work to change it.

A few minutes of reading here and there would allow most to do so for themselves.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Game Account Registration PHPBB
08/21/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 9 Replies
Add to your PHPBB Install To Automatically Create A Game Account When Users Create A Forum Account. Remember to Edit line 343 in functions_user.php to set your server information and overwrite your files with these. I made this originally because the php registration script available was too insecure. and also because it didn't allow for any kind of limitations. With this script each account must be from a valid e-mail address "if you have e-mail address verification enabled on the...
New Hack No Card Limit/kein karten limit
05/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
#reoved
[Small release]Player limit
04/03/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
This is a simple and small release for lotf 5017 x.x Is just for adding a player limit to your server, so it won't crash, when there gets too many players :handsdown: Open client.cs and search for: if (MyChar.MyGuild != null) under the whole code paste:
[Release]Expball-limit peer day
07/25/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
ok here i show you how you can add a axpball limit peer day add in Character.cs // ExpBall-limit public uint expball = 0; public DateTime expballend; public string expballend2 = ""; then search for: else if (ItemParts == "723700")
[Release] Qonquer Account Registration
12/18/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/iztabt.png Simple program i created to save time registering with Qonquer, enjoy. Character sex is for example: "m" for Male, and obviously "f" for female (No "). Character size is for example: "s" for small, and obviously "l" for large (No "). Character job must be spelt correctly, for example "tao" for the job taoist.