Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] shStudio (multi-purposes editor)

Discussion on [Release] shStudio (multi-purposes editor) within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/04/2015, 18:00   #751

elite*gold: 0
Each point of the 3DC is highlighted by the tool when it is selected from the list on the right. To find a certain section, you have to go through the list until you find the point you want.
I don't believe there is another way of doing this with ShStudio, maybe another program handles them differently.
Be warned, any points you set to hide, will be removed permanently from the file view in ShStudio once you save, and reload the file. (At least to my knowledge) So make sure you hide only what you want to remain hidden, or have backup's of your files in case you destroy them.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2018, 21:50   #752

Yeah cool tool but these downloads don't have configurations ...
Old 01/21/2019, 15:12   #753

anyone have shStudio 7.5 and 7.8?

thank you who you have and you can share. hug
Old 01/21/2019, 18:11   #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by taciobc View Post
anyone have shStudio 7.5 and 7.8?

thank you who you have and you can share. hug
this is an old, outdated thread of shstudio.
new thread and you can find shStudio 7.5 there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2019, 18:45   #755

nice bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity. View Post
this is an old, outdated thread of shstudio.
new thread and you can find shStudio 7.5 there.

Thanks xDDD
Old 02/05/2021, 22:41   #756

is there any shaiya studio that can support ep3 when saved, because i try many time with new ones but when i execute monsters only, i go in game there are no mobs, i dont know why someone know what is the problem or how to edit all SData for ep3 client, yes i try wih the pyhton get the same errors.

Tags
sdata skills items mall