Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega

Discussion on [Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2011, 18:09   #631

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatelo07 View Post
Oh. i get it i'll reinstall SQL Server wait
Also if you find you still have trouble make sure you delete previous user instances
Old 11/14/2011, 21:01   #632

Hi all,
I have the following problem

Game-Command-/nprotectooff
and gif me -error cmd not found
PLS any help me
Old 11/15/2011, 02:16   #633

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by vencitozi View Post
Hi all,
I have the following problem

Game-Command-/nprotectooff
and gif me -error cmd not found
PLS any help me
That is called a "typo" as it is /nprotectoff just check the way you typed it
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/15/2011, 06:39   #634

I tried to install the Shaiya server in my computer but it says its already exists. how can i uninstall it?
Old 11/15/2011, 15:11   #635

If you go to your control panel > add remove programs you will see SQL Server (year) uninstall it. You will also see like SQL Writer & other programs, make sure all are uninstalled, Writer and others will uninstall themselves with the main program, but may need verification.

If its the "Shaiya Server" Files that your talking about, if they are already installed just leave them and re-install SQL and its corresponding software, should work fine.
Old 11/16/2011, 12:06   #636

I got this how can i solve this?
Old 11/16/2011, 16:04   #637

That is not a problem.. just skip that. I get it sometime but i never get any problem when i skip that.. you prob installed the server before thats why.. just skip it.
Old 11/17/2011, 02:07   #638

your package has a virus in it... better clean it up
Old 11/17/2011, 02:10   #639

It is a so called "False Positive" if the files were infected they would've been deleted a long time ago
Old 11/17/2011, 07:07   #640

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx.LaMin.xX View Post
That is not a problem.. just skip that. I get it sometime but i never get any problem when i skip that.. you prob installed the server before thats why.. just skip it.

That is a problem coz when i start a service.. it does not turn it to a green arrow it stays a red "X"
Old 11/17/2011, 15:09   #641

Yes because, you have installed once before and have not successfully removed the entire features. Anytime that you re-install SQL / Client or the "Shaiya Server" files always make sure their previous locations are clear.

1. Uninstall SQL and its corresponding features

2. Remove the "Shaiya Server" file located on your C drive

3. Restart your PC just for S&G (***** N giggles)

Note: If the Client is installed, this should not cause any complications just remember to patch & edit the IP within the HEX editor.

4. Re-Install the "Shaiya Server" files onto your C drive

5. Re-Install SQL and its corresponding features

If you successfully 100% removed all the server files, before your re-installation you should have no problems installing without error following Omega's guide. "Shaiya Server" contains dll files that may not allow you to delete them, in this case you can verify that the files are not located within the "Data Base" folder (if not you can delete that folder) and you will be ready to go.

If for some reason, you continue to get that error don't just blow it off, errors are never something to overlook as they can always come back later in some way or another. Start with either a fresh copy of your operating system (hour or two of work) or do a system restore on your server PC to a date / time prior to the first installation.

Note: If you require a system restore you may still need to venture into your Program Files etc and remove any traces of your servers files.
Old 11/17/2011, 20:57   #642

there is a bat file to remove the services included in the files.
look in the batch folder.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2011, 16:47   #643

Received Thanks: 1,161
I have now read 25 pages and couldnt find a sollution that could fix my problem. Also tried the Search funktion, but all I could find was unanswered questions.
I have got Omegas Server Files to work ones already, then removed the Clients completely using the batch files and completely removed SQL and all of his components.
Now I decided to run a new Local Server and completed all steps succesfully, but Im stuck at the Server Selection point. Im getting the "Cant connect to game server!!!" error. This question has been asked over 70 times, but I couldnt find a answer that would fix my problem.
I did the /vchkoff and /nprotectoff, I configured the .ini files to connect to 127.0.0.1

So now I would like to know what could be the issue. If you need me to post any logs, just tell me which ones.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I am now getting the "Time out, failed to connect to game server!!!" error after adding Omegas Excecutables.
Fixed it by shutting down GameWar
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2011, 19:29   #644

i have the same prob

when i log in admin i chose my server i get that prob : ''failed to conect the game server''
what i need to do?
Old 11/19/2011, 00:44   #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Flip View Post
Fixed it by shutting down GameWar
This means that your question had been answered in this thread, as well as on other threads.

And I truly hope that brxxfun has checked everything and tried doing this, as the problem is the same and the fixes are all posted
Closed Thread

Tags
private, server, shaiya, tutorials