[Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega
Discussion on [Video Tutorials] Shaiya EP4 Private Server By Omega within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.
hi i got a prob
when i open launcher game.exe..after editing it to my own ip
i got erroe c:\Shaiya EP4 Client\game.exe is not a valid win32 app
can any1 help me
edit
now i got a prob could not connetc please chech board status blah b;ax
olá a todos, eu queria saber uma coisa, onde arranjo a 3ª parte do tutorial windows 7. se alguém poder mandar o link ai agradeço, pois estou tendo que ver no do Windows XP^^
Guys pls help i have all make what Omega doing and now when i start my shaiya sever i log with admin and admin123 there standing failed u cannot log in xD i have windows 7
Remember if you are using windows Vista or Windows 7 Turn Off UAC To Install The Server.
[Notice] Before you start these Tutorials.
I am here to help you. I am NOT here to do it for you.
If you truly want to run a server you will need to study and learn what you are dealing with.
If you cannot put in the effort to do some of the work yourself. Then i will not waste my time trying to help someone who wants it all done for them.
Any Question or problems need to be discussed in this thread. So "Do Not PM Me".
Problems worked out in this thread can be found by others having similar issues so people don't have to repeat themselves.
Learn to use the search function it is there for a reason. Read the entire thread most question have been answered here multiple times.
When asking for help be polite and provide detailed information about your problem.
These Server Files Include Links to other Elitepvpers Post's and Tools Be Sure To Thank Those People for There Work. ..."End of Rant"
<<<<<--Link for Files
<<<<<-- "No /vchkoff and /nprotectoff after server restart"
Press the
Button located at the bottom of this post if you used these tutorials is all i ask in return.
Tutorial 01 Installing MSSQL on Microsoft® Windows XP
Tutorial 02 Installing The Shaiya Private Server on Microsoft® Windows XP
Tutorial 03 Configuring The Client to Connect To Your Shaiya Private Server
Windows 7 and Vista Users Watch These Tutorials
Tutorial 04 Installing MSSQL on Microsoft® Windows 7
Tutorial 05 Installing The Shaiya Private Server on Microsoft® Windows 7
I forgot on the windows 7 video to uninstall Gamewar just right click on it and click uninstall. Refer to Tutorial 3 to see how to edit IP and ini files
If you use SQL Server Express it does not come with The SQL Profiler Utility. Get It .
Look to see how to change you server password to secure it
I Will Be Adding to these tutorials as we move along to include Item Editing, NPC Creation, Texture Editing as well as many other aspects of managing your private server..
I can´t log in my sever . i have type /vchkoff and /nprotectoff , there standing failled u can´t connect the sever! >.< some1 can help me this problem?
I have look for Hexe. IP thats right and with /vchkoff and /nprotectoff, but i can´t log in >.<
I have followed this tutorial exactly, about 4 times. When I restart my PC after the PSMServer_Mgr step all the little "x" signs are still red, if anyone knows how to fix this it would be much appreciated. (I have already uninstalled / deleted everything and restarted a few times, always the same final result x.x)
Did you enable connections and IP's under TCPIP in your sql server install?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPact.oO
I can´t log in my sever . i have type /vchkoff and /nprotectoff , there standing failled u can´t connect the sever! >.< some1 can help me this problem?
I have look for Hexe. IP thats right and with /vchkoff and /nprotectoff, but i can´t log in >.<
You need to be a little more specific "there standing failed u can't connect to server" is not the error you get. what does it say exactly when you try to connect to the server?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbo2222
I have followed this tutorial exactly, about 4 times. When I restart my PC after the PSMServer_Mgr step all the little "x" signs are still red, if anyone knows how to fix this it would be much appreciated. (I have already uninstalled / deleted everything and restarted a few times, always the same final result x.x)
Did you follow the Windows 7 Tutorials and Disable UAC before setting up the server?
ok my problem is simple when im entering my local ip.. explain that please i did cmd and then ipconfig and the ip came up but was more then 3 didgets.. but i entered whole thing and the game exe gets error
[REQUEST]How to make Shaiya Private Server Ep4 Video 09/29/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies I would appreciate it greatly if someone would make a private server and record it with hypercam or something, its a lot easier to do this stuff for me and to remember stuff if I see whats going on. A lot of people are bad at reading instructions like me, so I figure someone could get a lot of reputation out of this as well. So if anyone has free time, PLEASE make a video on it.
Shaiya Private Server Video Tutorial 09/14/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 87 Replies Hi all i'm new here and not the kind of guy who talks in forums... Anyway i see alot of post asking about the server not working or why i have red cross etc. So i make this Video tutorial to help all ppl here and make life easy for everyone.
First here u will see step by step how to Install and configure SQL and SSMSEE
YouTube - Howto: Setup MSSQL Express for Personal Use
Theres a better tutorial here...