Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

remove website updater.exe ep 7

Discussion on remove website updater.exe ep 7 within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 105
Wink remove website updater.exe ep 7

to delete the updater.exe site you need hxd watch the video that I made

video ->

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Redireccionar game.exe a updater // Redirect game.exe to updater
05/28/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hola, Buenos Dias.. Estoy buscando aquí y en varios sitios la forma de re direccionar el game.exe y continuo sin éxitos. Como es eso de re direccionar el game.exe? En muchos shaiya al abrir directamente el archivo game.exe no abre el juego sino el updater.exe. Me encantaría saber como es esto posible. probe maneras y maneras pero no di con la correcta. Desde ya Muchas Gracias y disculpen si cometí algún error al expresarme Hello, Good Morning .. I ' m looking for here and in...
[RELEASE]ResHacker to change to logo of your Updater.exe game.exe and CONFIG.exe
03/17/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
hi everyone its just easy and simple first download this one ResHacker http://resource-hacker.en.softonic.com/ Next: Run the Reshack_setup and install it then open the application and open your .exe next find your updater.exe or the game game.exe next click the icons and sub folder will show and open any of those folders
[ Dev Question ]Remove Data from Updater.exe
09/28/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi ePvP , I wondering if it possible to delete data via a patch from a client , i patched the wrong ps### on my server and its a lil bit messed up .. so i wondering if there is a way to remove data from a client via a patch. ( for my players , not local client ) Thanks advanced
[Request Help] Remove mobs / remove eur items / remove npc
02/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Iam sure all now saies this guy is mad :D why not remove the db i want to know how i can remove mobs from samrkand and add alex mobs there and remove eur item from npc and drobs and remove some npcs ty guys _________________________ I see that there is too much help here it's my topic no.2 without any answer