Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Mounts Fixed

Discussion on New Mounts Fixed within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up New Mounts Fixed

I've been trying for some time to fix the new china mounts, I saw only Shaiya EG achieve this feat, I saw people mentioning that the mounts must be adjusted in the game.exe itself I already scann the entire game.exe trying to find ways to move in the character's position on top of the mounts, if anyone has any idea about it, I'm not sure if Fix is ​​only on the client or server side
Help, please.

Old 05/12/2020, 18:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Crypton View Post
I've been trying for some time to fix the new china mounts, I saw only Shaiya EG achieve this feat, I saw people mentioning that the mounts must be adjusted in the game.exe itself I already scann the entire game.exe trying to find ways to move in the character's position on top of the mounts, if anyone has any idea about it, I'm not sure if Fix is ​​only on the client or server side
Help, please.

I never tried actually but if you want try,
Talk with Eric-Dutra. he has been fix that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2020, 12:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Crypton View Post
Help, please.

You can contact with me about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 06:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton1312 View Post
You can contact with me about it
You can send me Discord or Skype?
Old 10/13/2020, 15:26   #5