Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ps_game problem

Discussion on ps_game problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy ps_game problem

Who know how to fix This?

Old 03/27/2018, 03:30   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
add skype:
steimoni

Tags
shaiya 5.4 error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ps_game 5.4 dc problem
03/20/2018 - Shaiya PServer Development - 0 Replies
how to fix ps_game disconnect when kill player in 1-15? please help how to fix
Problem with PS_DBAGENT PS_LOGIN and PS_GAME services/problema con servicios PS_DBAGE
04/22/2017 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Good afternoon community sorry for the inconvenience again but now I have an error I get to turn on services with the psm server but only two do not light Game and DBAgent I leave an attached image as they are the services and the log generated many thanks http://s2.subirimagenes.com/fotos/previo/thump_97 27014server.jpg PS_LOGIN PS_GAME
ps_game.exe/ItemMall Problem
07/02/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Hallo ihr Lieben. Ich habe da ein Problem. Ich wollte eine andere ps_game.exe verwenden für mein Server. Aber sobald ich sie verwende,kann ich die ItemMall nicht mehr benutzen. Sowie keine AP ingame angezeigt wird. Verwende ich wieder die alte ps_game.exe funktioniert alles wieder. Kennt da vielleicht jemand die Ursache? lg grüße
Problem with ps_game
08/08/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
heya epvpers, i got a little prob while setting up my server.. if i start all server services all go to start then 2 secs after the game goes back to break and that happens always. i checked the logg but wasnt able to figure out what the real problem is. that is the logg ================================================= =============== 2012-08-08 13:52:24 Exception !!!, code=0xE06D7363, address=0x769CB9BC
[Request] Help fixing ps_game.exe not starting on VPS
09/26/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all, Few days ago i decided to move my lil home based hamachi server to a Virtual Private server. Everything was working smoothly on hamachi. Then i started installing Shinru's EP4_EP5 server files (Wich were working perfectly on my home server) but now i get all services Running and showing no errors while only PS_Game.exe do not start. Im using a static IP as first IP in MSSQL Config settings + 127.0.0.1 as second IP, Both are enabled. I use local 127.0.0.1 IP adress as public...