Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Session will not stay active

Discussion on [HELP] Session will not stay active within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Session will not stay active

Whenever I go to start the server, everything goes to green arrow, but then session will return back to pause which eventually causes everything to slowly return to green pause.
I read everything on here and have had no luck.
Can anyone help me?
Logs:

Errors

Legend
Old 03/22/2018, 18:07   #2

Whassup,
Please check you LinkedServer in MSSQL Management Studio.

Regards
Old 03/22/2018, 19:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Skrillex:. View Post
Whassup,
Please check you LinkedServer in MSSQL Management Studio.

Regards
This was the link command I ran. I obviously changed all the username and PW spots to my DB info when I ran it. The links show up under linked servers but still getting errors when I try to start the server.

If you would, PM me your skype so we can team view. I cannot figure it out.
Old 03/23/2018, 00:30   #4

1-Please, check if your sql config have all protocols in "yes" and enabled.

SQL Server Configuration Manager.
Old 03/23/2018, 12:51   #5

PLEASE GUYS THIS PROBLEM IS ALREADY FIX USE SEARCH BUTTON PLEASE THIS SHAIYA COMMUNITY HAS GOT TO MUCH OLD QUESTION THAT ALREADY ANSWER WE REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN

USE SEARCH.

TO ALL NEW ON THIS COMMUNITY WHO HAVE PLANING TO MAKE SHAIYA SERVER PLEASE PLEASE USE YOUR HEAD AND THE SEARCH BUTTON IS FREE.
Old 03/23/2018, 17:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
PLEASE GUYS THIS PROBLEM IS ALREADY FIX USE SEARCH BUTTON PLEASE THIS SHAIYA COMMUNITY HAS GOT TO MUCH OLD QUESTION THAT ALREADY ANSWER WE REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN

USE SEARCH.

TO ALL NEW ON THIS COMMUNITY WHO HAVE PLANING TO MAKE SHAIYA SERVER PLEASE PLEASE USE YOUR HEAD AND THE SEARCH BUTTON IS FREE.
Like I stated in the post, I have searched the forums for hours and attempted to fix my issues. This is not my first server and I have never had this issue before. The resolution is not on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado1234 View Post
1-Please, check if your sql config have all protocols in "yes" and enabled.

SQL Server Configuration Manager.
All protocols are enabled and my TCP/UDP is all set to yes and IP "127.0.0.1"
Ports are set to 1433.
Am I suppose to place something special under the Named Pipes?

I believe my error is somewhere here, but I do not understand where it is. Session is the only thing giving me a hard time. The error from the logs files is "userlog connect failed" "initserver() failed"
All people say about this is check ini's and I have far to many times.

Old 03/23/2018, 20:22   #7

elite*gold: 74
Use latest SQL and what server/client files are you using, the problem is on PS_Session i recommend do a roll back delete and add it again
Old 03/24/2018, 10:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Legend] View Post
Like I stated in the post, I have searched the forums for hours and attempted to fix my issues. This is not my first server and I have never had this issue before. The resolution is not on the forums.

All protocols are enabled and my TCP/UDP is all set to yes and IP "127.0.0.1"
Ports are set to 1433.
Am I suppose to place something special under the Named Pipes?

I believe my error is somewhere here, but I do not understand where it is. Session is the only thing giving me a hard time. The error from the logs files is "userlog connect failed" "initserver() failed"
All people say about this is check ini's and I have far to many times.

if you search on this forum this question already answered i'm active on this forum since 2009 and every day checking and see what latest post and question here some of new comers post that already answer the issue on that problem search before post you cannot learn if every error you cannot find solution for your part shaiya game and shaiya server have many bugs and if you cannot find solution in your 1st attempt of making server please i will tell you stop doing server.
Old 03/24/2018, 16:41   #9

2018-03-22 10:37:13 DB gamedata connect error

first, you have reason

you're right. He need search first before that make a thread, but i think that give him a answers can be fast before make a big post about "use search button"
Please guys, search and later make a thread. This forum have a big information about shaiya private server.
Old 03/27/2018, 17:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado1234 View Post
2018-03-22 10:37:13 DB gamedata connect error

first, you have reason

you're right. He need search first before that make a thread, but i think that give him a answers can be fast before make a big post about "use search button"
Please guys, search and later make a thread. This forum have a big information about shaiya private server.
Again, for the second time, I have ALREADY SEARCHED. None of the current threads offer a solution to my problem. Maybe you should read the entire thread before commenting arrogant and unhelpful things.
I still have no found the solution and multiple people have looked at it. The files are used were released here and no one else had these issues with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfection View Post
Use latest SQL and what server/client files are you using, the problem is on PS_Session i recommend do a roll back delete and add it again
I am using ProfNerwosol's EP4 files and instructions.
Old 03/27/2018, 19:29   #11

this is the most current problem , delete and reset all linked server , and do it again with easy pass and username, like shaiya and shaiya123 , and if you close port no-one can enter on db or host ,that was i always used for my servers,
Old 03/27/2018, 22:11   #12

if i see the solution on your problem in this forum ?

your problem is in your database see this error : Call save all failed dbagent disconnected(user count = 0