Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

recreation and charm

Discussion on recreation and charm within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
recreation and charm

could someone get me the creation script and charm +20 for all items?
Old 11/17/2017, 22:06   #2

elite*gold: 0

#request move topic to right section

Tags
texodo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need ep 4.5 game.exe with instant recreation and enchant
09/07/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Sorry for the short title but I couldn't writte the whole one. What I need is at least the know how because I already tried following posts about ep 5.4 and 6.3 game.exe but really no ofense, if the point of those threads was to help people know how to make this, than those threads were a failure again no ofense. I'm a noob in this I admit but I am like 5 years (look at my joining date in epvp) trying to make my own Shaiya server me and my friend but as we never did one alone at least not a...
Speed enchant and recreation
07/16/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 0 Replies
Hello I tried this to speed enchant/recrea It work (speed enchant), but i have a little problem -> when i put my weapon and my lapissia, lapissia i used 1 by one But the item needed to enchant, if a put 1, it take 2 items instead !
Parks and Recreation - Das Grünflächenamt
08/27/2013 - Movies & Series - 4 Replies
Schaut ihr euch gerne das Grünflächenamt an ? Falls ja, welche 3 Charaktere sind eure Favoriten ? :) 1. Andy Dwyer 2. Ron Swanson 3. Leslie Knope http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yY9dIeKKWTQ/T9FFukdYAOI /AAAAAAAAFfc/uYfuZag7lLw/s640/ron+swanson.gif
Capes Enchant and Recreation Rune Using.
01/07/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi Friends, There are printable on the cloak of the reserve Enchant I want to do can be done. Is it possible and how something like this be done? Recreation Rune = Bonif Max Change. But you put Pro Trade. Enchant?
How to Change Recreation and Blacksmith.
08/31/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Guys Please Watch the Trailer and Come " 00:33 Second and 00:50 Second" Recreation Show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83OanomlYE&fe ature=plcp How To making ? Thanks to Reply.