Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Need ep 4.5 game.exe with instant recreation and enchant

Discussion on Need ep 4.5 game.exe with instant recreation and enchant within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need ep 4.5 game.exe with instant recreation and enchant

Sorry for the short title but I couldn't writte the whole one. What I need is at least the know how because I already tried following posts about ep 5.4 and 6.3 game.exe but really no ofense, if the point of those threads was to help people know how to make this, than those threads were a failure again no ofense. I'm a noob in this I admit but I am like 5 years (look at my joining date in epvp) trying to make my own Shaiya server me and my friend but as we never did one alone at least not a complete one yet, I'm asking a little help in this. Sorry if I ofended someone wasn't my intension.

Old 09/03/2016, 09:41   #2

Every game.exe code and its offsets differ, so on 4.5 are way too different from 5.4 and ep 6, unfortunately most that kind of work is currently on sell around the community.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2016, 11:54   #3

Well I think that explains why I couldn't find nothing related to ep 4.5 game.exe instant rec rune and enchant. I guess me and my friend will need to figure this out by our own, but if we manage to do it I will make a new thread but this time it will be a release one to proper explain the steps in video not in screenshots like the others did. Anyway thanks Zero.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2016, 06:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoree View Post
Well I think that explains why I couldn't find nothing related to ep 4.5 game.exe instant rec rune and enchant. I guess me and my friend will need to figure this out by our own, but if we manage to do it I will make a new thread but this time it will be a release one to proper explain the steps in video not in screenshots like the others did. Anyway thanks Zero.
No problem.

Old 09/04/2016, 14:57   #5

#Close Thread Request
Old 09/07/2016, 16:08   #6

Received Thanks: 1,004
Check this out

If you are unable to follow a tutorial, you'd better to avoid making a server. I gave you the cards already, feel free to play with, or not.

And if you are stuck somewhere, we can help you, but we need to know what you can't figure out (the CE scan maybe the ASM instructions..), or we just can't help.
Old 09/07/2016, 18:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Check this out

If you are unable to follow a tutorial, you'd better to avoid making a server. I gave you the cards already, feel free to play with, or not.

And if you are stuck somewhere, we can help you, but we need to know what you can't figure out (the CE scan maybe the ASM instructions..), or we just can't help.
I appreciate the help but like I said I already saw all posts realate to ep 5.4 and ep 6.3 (your's) game.exe and my only problem is with OlyDbg I can't find the addresses to change because they are totaly different from the tutorials of ep 5.4 and 6.3 game.exe we are talking about assemble coding here for a starter like me its normal to be hard + its first time I use Olydbg and my friend that knows about this stuff has few time free to look on this.

« Don't make a shaiya server. | Looking for EP 6.3, 7, 7.3 Serverfiles »