Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wings texture problem

Discussion on Wings texture problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wings texture problem

Hello like title say i have some visual texture problem only with one models of wing

Before i create other wing and other linked mobs, wings was good.

But :

Galery Momo

Like you see on Galery only one skin apear buged , maybe i make something wrong

I have Add more than 60 Wings on client but only this skin work like that

All other 4 skin work perfectly

if someone know why it's doing that tell me and maybe i'm not alone have this problem

Thx for helping me
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2017, 21:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doteroargentino View Post
Your ani files are wrongly setup. Make sure you put the correct ones in your Wing.MON.

That appear bugged only in game not on data Wings.mon
Old 03/14/2017, 21:33   #3

Solved My .ANI was broken i change with another a all my wings work fine thx for giving way

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with texture
11/03/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
https://s12.postimg.org/biug3p06l/problem.png can any one tell me why it doing this and plz tell me with english https://s13.postimg.org/bo2rwsqh3/problem.png
DDS Texture problem!
03/18/2015 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
Hi everybody, I'll go straight to the point: I'm trying to mod a game's textures, I succesfully exported them but when I edit them with paint.net, doesn't matter how many colors I put, they all become black. If I draw a big white circle, it will become black in the game, and I don't know how to fix this. Also, if it could be useful, I tried all DXT formats, and each of them with the same result. I guess it's a shader problem, but I don't know how to add colors to it. Thank you for reading.
problem texture 3d
06/03/2014 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
close
[TUT] - Archlord PServer - How Add Wings And Cloak Texture
04/26/2014 - Archlord - 16 Replies
How Add Wings And Cloak Texture in my client You can add Wings And Cloak Textures on the lens stone for example. INFORMATION : ONLY THE PLAYER and the PARTY MEMBERS can see the wings and cloak.
Wings texture in Private server~~~
02/21/2013 - Archlord - 0 Replies
I would like to share some of my techniques of how to build a steady private server or how to modify those files in private server in order to have your own custom server. I currently just wanna offer some donations for how to make texture for those wings and cloacks. Any replies would be in advance appricated, Thanks~!