Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to patch new updater?

Discussion on how to patch new updater? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to patch new updater?

i am trying to patch a new updater through my current one because its just a minor fix and i dont want to have to make a whole new client just for a little fix i tried looking up on here how to do it but nothing helped me if somebody could guide me into what i need to do that would be helpful.
Old 07/05/2016, 09:55   #2

Make your updater name new_updater.exe that what you patch and put that to you www/ Shaiya / "in here" not in to patch folder and change your UpdaterVersion +1and have fun i hope that is what you looking for
Old 07/05/2016, 12:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bondax View Post
Make your updater name new_updater.exe that what you patch and put that to you www/ Shaiya / "in here" not in to patch folder and change your UpdaterVersion +1and have fun i hope that is what you looking for
thank you for the reply, but unfortunately i already tried that but that didnt seem to do anything.
Old 07/05/2016, 16:13   #4

If the updater has been patched before then it won't work
Old 07/05/2016, 18:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Admin>Zynx View Post
thank you for the reply, but unfortunately i already tried that but that didnt seem to do anything.
If the verison +1 doesnt working try +3 example if your version is 18 make it 21 that way always worked for me you can try