Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gliter help

Discussion on New Gliter help within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Gliter help

hello, i've added the patch from os where they've added the new map, even tried to import the wld, textures,effect, and everything else that goes with the map and still have had no progress.
heres a screenshot of what it looks for me:

what is should look like:

does anybody have any idea how to fix this or what am i missing?
much help appreciated tnx
Old 06/23/2016, 15:29   #2

Received Thanks: 1,399
Inside of the world folder, there's a sub-folder named "Field".
Inside of the Field folder, you're going to find more sub-folders, each number represents the map ID. Find the map you are looking for and then import it into your client. Let us know if that fixes your issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2016, 15:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Inside of the world folder, there's a sub-folder named "Field".
Inside of the Field folder, you're going to find more sub-folders, each number represents the map ID. Find the map you are looking for and then import it into your client. Let us know if that fixes your issue.
i tried that too and that didnt help
what all is needed? i patched 2.wld,the Field,the Textures, the Effects, am i missing anything?
Old 06/23/2016, 16:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]DeadGhost View Post
i tried that too and that didnt help
what all is needed? i patched 2.wld,the Field,the Textures, the Effects, am i missing anything?
Hmm, to me it looks like it's a texture issue with the field files. You could try re-importing everything, just to make sure... other than that, I can't seem to think of anything else. Apologies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2016, 16:15   #5

Quote:
Hmm, to me it looks like it's a texture issue with the field files. You could try re-importing everything, just to make sure... other than that, I can't seem to think of anything else. Apologies.
i will try to import it again. thank you for your help.

edit: still nothing, i imported 2.wld, Field > 2, the whole Entity folder, and still nothing.

i've imported the effects and now im getting a mad data load error on the map
can anyone help please? i've imported everything i dont understand why this isnt working
Old 06/24/2016, 00:27   #6

Do you mean the new buildings and objects aren't showing after you import? Is that your issue?
Old 06/24/2016, 02:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
Do you mean the new buildings and objects aren't showing after you import? Is that your issue?
sorry, i should have described more, if you look on the final ss, on the fountain its supposed to like have blood dripping and stuff, and you see these i would like to have those purple, but their not something is not transferring correctly.
Old 06/24/2016, 03:06   #8

May be the SMOD for the fountain is a new version (from Data/Entitiy) and the new version is using that blood texture. Did you try to locate the SMOD for the fountain?
Old 06/24/2016, 05:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
May be the SMOD for the fountain is a new version (from Data/Entitiy) and the new version is using that blood texture. Did you try to locate the SMOD for the fountain?
mhm and like i said i tried to copy the whole folder of Entity, shouldnt that copy everything?
fountain smod: B1_Glee_Fountain.SMOD other thing: F_B1_Top_S_N.SMOD
im pretty sure its an effect thats missing or something
Old 06/24/2016, 18:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]DeadGhost View Post
mhm and like i said i tried to copy the whole folder of Entity, shouldnt that copy everything?
fountain smod: B1_Glee_Fountain.SMOD other thing: F_B1_Top_S_N.SMOD
im pretty sure its an effect thats missing or something
So did you also import the Effect folder?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2016, 18:30   #11

just import the effects,textures,world files and everything should work fine
Old 06/24/2016, 18:45   #12

Quote:
So did you also import the Effect folder?
yes, i imported the dds,3de folders and the eft file for the map, when i imported the whole effect folder it gave me some kind of weird error about a GetMsg 10033 error. which i looked it up and it is a game data load error.
Old 06/25/2016, 06:47   #13

I have added new gliter and it is worked good for me so basicly i have just added those th folders

Entity
Effects
World Files
Terrain

Those 4 folder is just enough and also this is not showing effects coz you werent add b1_world.eft

Old 06/25/2016, 07:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bondax View Post
I have added new gliter and it is worked good for me so basicly i have just added those th folders

Entity
Effects
World Files
Terrain

Those 4 folder is just enough and also this is not showing effects coz you werent add b1_world.eft

do you have skype so we could talk? or can we private message on here because it would be awesome if you could help me further and it would be really appreciated.
can you please help me after i inserted b1_world.eft it gave map data load error. i did insert all effects,entity,terrain, world files etc..