Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gliter bot problem :(

Discussion on gliter bot problem :( within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gliter bot problem :(

thy make new black point so the bot will klick on it

so i have idea

in next custom client cheng the colors of gletrs to other special color
color thy can not use in next updait if thy want make more blinde points for stop the bot

so i think osvial1997 can do this
so pleas do it it will be better
Old 09/12/2014, 06:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
bot glitter work good! for me i have 2 laptops and work good and the 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gliter bot
12/23/2013 - Seafight - 2 Replies
people say me that who use fidler bot with scar to pick up gliters, is geting ban too.... this is true or who are getting ban now are only the people that are using seabot and cubebot?
Seafight Take Gliter service by Urteil123 & jarit
02/01/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 12 Replies
jarit und ich bieten hier ein Glitzi sammel service an. Es läuft so ab: -du Meldest dich Privat bei mir oder jarit, --> Mit der gewünschten zeit überschrift -warte bis wir antworten und sende dann das E*G und die Daten -gebe uns Zeit bis wir anfangen auszuführen Eng: jarit and I open this take Gliter service. If you want that we swim with ur acount and take gliters, do it so: -write to me or jarit a PM and say how long u want --> -wait until we answer and then send the E*G and your...
[Info] Take Gliter service by Urteil123 & jarit
01/27/2013 - Seafight - 4 Replies
Urteil123 und ich bieten hier ein Glitzi sammel service an. Es läuft so ab: -du Meldest dich Privat bei mir oder Urteil123 --> Mit der gewünschten Zeit als Überschrift -warte bis wir antworten und sende dann das E*G und die Daten -gebe uns Zeit bis wir anfangen auszuführen Eng: Urteil123 and I open this take Gliter service. If you want that we swim with ur acount and take gliters, do it so: -write to me or Urteil123 a PM and say how long u want -wait until we answer and then send the...
Seafight updated colors gliter bot
03/02/2012 - Seafight - 1 Replies
here new updated color bot for seafight who want:)
Metin2 GM Gliter-Frage
03/25/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Huhu,habe mal eine Frage und zwar möchte ich auf meinem P server es so machen das nur die GMs egal welches EQ sie anhaben so glitzern :) YouTube - Metin2 - Neues Glitzern - Testvideo Bitte um schnelle Hilfe (THX 100%) und ein großes danke !!! LG bloody :)