Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how I change the value of the enchant of ep 6?

Discussion on how I change the value of the enchant of ep 6? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question how I change the value of the enchant of ep 6?

friends, i have a problem:
Image 01

Image 02

Image 03

I tried to change the values but still enchants and stay with this nonsense attack.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Change Enchant Linking Rate +11
02/07/2016 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
Hi Guys can you help me how to change enchant linking rate +11 and also command in PS Game. Thank you.
[Help] How do I change and edit enchant item?
02/10/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 6 Replies
How do I change and edit the enchant items for armor and weapons ? I know there is a Enh. Item option in SH Studio, but how do I change that items because it says something like 25193 right now and the Description says Stale Cheese. But how does stale cheese get linked to that number ? I looked up stale cheese and it does not have the number 25193 any where in its description, So Im confused on how that number matches up with the item... and how would I go about changing it on other...
How I can change the vnum of Enchant Item?
08/25/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all, I searched how to change the vnum of Enchant Item and nothing found. if anyone knows, I would appreciate to be told. Sorry to write so (Translate Google)
Change Enchant an Link Rate [Help]
01/30/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey Guys, can someone write me a short Tutorial how i change the Enchant- and Linkrate?
[help]Guys how i can change this what Nps say it Enchant..CoV2
02/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
first,hi guys Plz guys there is anyway to change What's Nps say when i press on it all say 4 words Enchant and Bless and compose and another word and that in CoV2 and i know it's not good source but i like to use and i be thanks if any one helped me .....Dont say any bad words cuz i use CoV2 plz!! Thanks MeMiooo