Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Shen's files...

Discussion on [HELP] Shen's files... within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [HELP] Shen's files...

Hello, ok. So I recently bought Shen's data.saf's encrypting tool, he gave an updater.exe and a game.exe. As many of you might already know, the game does not run with encypted data unless you use his game.exe and updater. The thing here is that I've been trying to contact Shen for a while and he has not yet replied, I really need someone to help me set up my updater for whenever I try to edit it I get this error:

Here is a comparison between his updater and mine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2016, 04:12   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Am i surprised? Nope, not at all... Add me on skype, i will do it for you.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/06/2016, 08:04   #3

Problem fixed
Old 02/07/2016, 03:42   #4

Well, I owe and apology to Shen. His files were not the problem I was stupid enough to use the wrong updater the whole time. I must say I am extremely sorry.
Old 07/06/2016, 21:48   #5

Received Thanks: 1,093

As I can read "Shaiya Legacy Online" wich is the name of my server (This seem to be my updater) I can suggest you to res use a tool such as ResHacker (you can ) to put your server name instead.

I don't realy care about that, But we gonna to bring back our Shaiya Legacy, so this may confuse your players, thats all.

And good to see that someone such as Juuf were ready to help you.
And don't worry Questio, we all make mistakes lol, you don't have to be sorry.

Have a good day.
Old 07/07/2016, 01:52   #6

This Was 5 Months Ago, And He Already Wrote That He Used The Wrong Updater

Tags
shen