Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Little System's for GS/GM.

Discussion on [Release]Little System's for GS/GM. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Little System's for GS/GM.

Hello , I am a new coder that learning PHP atm.

I would like to release my very little systems can be usefull for Game Sages for Game Masters.

Ban/Unban system.
By writing Charname you can ban or unban.

Getting IP Adress of player. ( Showing IP Adress the Player registered with , and also Last IP Address the player Left game with.)
Can be usefull for Staff to watch out for Dual boxing and another situations.

just change Login Information in db.config

Both of them using ODBC To connect DB.

**** For those who missing the ModiIP and in Users_Master they get NULL .
add this line in PS_UserData.dbo.usp_Try_GameLogin_Taiwan after SELECT UserUID:
UPDATE PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master SET ModiIP=@UserIP WHERE UserUID=@UserUID
Attached Files
File Type: zip LittleSystems.zip (3.9 KB, 99 views)
File Type: zip LittleSystems2.zip (3.9 KB, 118 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/17/2015, 14:24   #2

Thanks i needed it
Old 01/05/2016, 03:50   #3

Whilst this is a great start, there are a few things that i'd like to bring to your attention.

Starting off with db.config.php:

Line 30, you use the @ which is designed for error message suppression. In an ideal world, there should be no use for this what so ever. As it just hides an underlaying error which should not have been presented in the first place. Understandably, there will be an error with incorrect information in the beginning variables. Once changed to the correct information this error will be solved..

Line 15, you're returning a blank string. Which would add an extra stress with validating the response. Currently, i'd validate:

if (empty(mssql_escape_string($data)){ ... }

Whereas you'd ideally want to return false. So, you can validate as:

if (mssql_escape_string($data) !== false){ ... }

Which is alot cleaner and easy to validate.

Now onto IP.php:

Line 50, you'd always be presented with an undefined index as there has been no button/submit on the form. You'd want to wrap it with an isset(); to mask the error. Alternatively, you could:

<form action="ValidateIP.php" method="POST">

and work with the post variables on a separate page, keeping your HTML/PHP as separate as possible. It'll be better practice to use.

You'd also want to implement a custom error handler to catch errors & save them to a new file such as: error.txt or error.html for the administration view, and turn off displaying errors.. So in an event that there is an error present. The user will not see the issue & With the handler, you can nicely present the user with an error page and silently report the error for the developers viewing.

banusersystem1.php:

Terrible file name choice, you'd want to avoid numbers in the URL to the best you can by default. & the same problem as mentioned before. No isset() wrapped around your first if statement.

But none the less, if this is your first actual development you've felt comfortable releasing. You've done a good job for someone who is still in the infancy of PHP development. You've got along way to go, but you'd definitely get there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2016, 20:12   #4

Added : Get ItemID / ItemName by writing Type / TypeID .

*Just made to allow my Cash.Sdata editor guy get ItemID faster xD
Old 01/15/2016, 22:22   #5

CharItems

Here is CharItems.php system .

You write Charname and it will show up all the items that charcter has in the inventory.

SOON : It will become a [GS]/[GM] Panel With Login Session That Checks for Status.

I am a begginer , Who interested helping me make this over safe way.

Credits to [Dev]Lube helping out.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Charitems.zip (1.1 KB, 49 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2016, 22:27   #6

#soon :

Some systems that will check for user point and if they enough will make for example name change / give reward.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
shaiya