Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]KI Grass Texture Bug

Discussion on [HELP]KI Grass Texture Bug within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]KI Grass Texture Bug

Hello im almost done with my server until i found this kind of bug . KI grass texture turns white and some turns random color like a rainbow colored texture help me
Old 10/29/2015, 17:50   #2

Can you provide some more screenshots, from a birds-eye view angle?

It's possible your client is missing the necessary texture file needed to display the missing texture, open up 70.wld in ShStudio and check what textures it's using, which should be:
  • R2_FireZone_Rock
  • R2_ground03
  • R2_Grass02
  • R2_Ground02
  • R2_Grass
  • R2_Ground
  • R2_FireZone_Ground
  • R2_Waterzone_Rock

If these are correct, browse into; Terrain > Detail. Check all the corresponding files are in there. If not, simply import them. If they are all there, open them up to make sure they're displayed correctly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2015, 17:58   #3

um how to print screen from birds eye? sorry for this newbie reply

my top view

All those file are on the client with that directory. nothing missing. last couple of days its normal but now it turn like that
Old 10/29/2015, 18:25   #4

birds-eye view just means looking down on your character (how a bird flying would see you). Like this, so we can see the texture fully:

If it was normal before, you should think about what changes you've made prior to the bug that could affect the following directories:
  • Terrain > Detail
  • world > Field > 70
  • Entity > Texture (just to be sure because some "R2" texture files are there)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2015, 03:26   #5

i have my audit in my every changes last changes before the problem occur is i change drops code of some items and change boss drop in KI Demension Crack

I Change all those file youve told me from other client and its works and fine now thanks wallerus
Old 10/30/2015, 09:45   #6

You're welcome, I'm glad it's fixed.
Thanks
1 User