Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question/Idea

Discussion on Question/Idea within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Question/Idea

so i was thinking about this the other night and was wondering if it would be possible to make a instance like the new Core feature in Shaiya PS
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2015, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
You mean Sanctuary Dungeon? If so, it is possible not exactly but with a few work-arounds.
Old 06/03/2015, 22:08   #3

like OI instance plus like 5 maps?
then custom AI to open up the next portal?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2015, 22:42   #4

You mean Donjon with BOSS to kill and open Portal to next Level or other Donjon ? I made something like this ,

Instance Open at 8 pm and players got 1 hour to enter and kill Boss to open portal and go next level , and when they killed 1st Boss in 30 min they cumul time for second Boss and got 1h30 to kill him

I have made 6 level or Floor and final Floor ( lvl 7) they Finish on Special room PVP with Special Boss after instance

i think that it you looking for
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2015, 00:45   #5

exactly
Old 06/04/2015, 01:18   #6

Wait a few Day i'm going to post this with Svmap and World and what you have to put on Obelisk
Thanks
2 Users