Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An IdEa OR QUeSTIoN ?

Discussion on An IdEa OR QUeSTIoN ? within the Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dekaron Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
An IdEa OR QUeSTIoN ?

oKAY DOES IN Pservers changing the Success rate is server side ?
changing the HP/DEF/resistance of the monster is server side ?
chaning of the experiance ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2011, 22:49   #2

they are server side..
Old 06/09/2011, 15:54   #3

but its private server .. ? have you tried ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some idea/question (alchemy automatisation)
04/07/2011 - Archlord - 26 Replies
I have a question (I'm not a coder/noob when it comes to software so don't go crazy if it's a stupid question)... Would it be possible to make a small little program that can just click my mouse in archlord, so that when i put for example my mousecursor on the create button for lets say alchemy it clicks and creates automaticly? So that i don't have to click for like and hour or 2 to make some alchemy pots? Or could it be automatised on an other way, just wondering if it would be possible......
[Question] Maybe best idea for a server.
12/03/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
yo few people know that i go make a project in conquer private servers my question: is it cool that i should create a kind of Avatar thing (Avatar is a Anime Watch AVATAR Online or Download AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER - AvatarChapters.com) so my idea looks like that, there are only 4 Different Classes the Earth, Fire, Water and Air to made those classes its easy just change names from archer and trojan and that stuff but i need to make the look different and the skills well i need to do client...
[Question] Idea about Repeat Table
06/27/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Good day Has anyone of you guys confirmed if there really was a repeat table for quest? Is there anybody here that knows how to repeat table and how it is done? Haven't tried editing my quest.edf but I am currently using WPE and CE tracing the quest packet and address, but no luck yet, maybe it was in the quest.edf.. An idea would be very appreciated,, Thanks.
A question or an Idea for Vac Hack
03/28/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
is there a way for us to disable vac hack while in-game without the need of switching program to the clean one? If there is any other solution to this it would be great.