Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding new gears error.

Discussion on Adding new gears error. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding new gears error.

I have a problem with adding new armors. I extracted the files of one armor from ep7.0(3DCfiles and DDS files) and put in ep 4.5 client. In humf_helmet,upper,lower,hand and foot, by shstudio I added to these files 3DC name and DDS. In Item.sdata I change model of Daynroth amor for this new armor. I save it and Excute Item.sql. I turned on the server , the client turned logged on to the server and get an character load error. I do not know what to do

Sorry for my english. Im polish ;>
Old 04/25/2015, 22:27   #2

Have you edit .mlt files ?
Old 04/26/2015, 06:51   #3

@Up

Yes
Old 04/26/2015, 08:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummcio View Post
@Up

Yes
Okay, otherwise its the import failled.
Old 05/10/2015, 02:26   #5

ep7 gears are in a newer version of the format used you need to take the gears and save them in the older format or it will give you that error everytime im not sure who it was but I think it was that release the app that converts the newer gears to the older formatting but its on here somewhere

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Adding gears.
10/30/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 8 Replies
Hello Epvp, I've been trying to add gears following Teddy's Guide on how to add gears.(which is a nice guide btw.) But I've ran into a problem, in the .mlx files I made, the complete gear (except helmet ofc) is showing. I can also see them in Item.SData, and link them to gears. They just won't show in-game, if I put the gears on with the models, they are invisible. I've extracted the whole data.sah and later on built data from folder, and replaced both .sah and .saf in the client. In the...
[HELP]Adding Custom Gears
01/04/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
hey all i want to know if any of u can teach me how to add custom gears lapises and that stuff on server i tryed sheditor but i didnt understand a thing can any1 help :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
[HELP] Problem with adding Soul gears (5165)
04/14/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, I tried couple times to add it myself in to my client and source but i failed. i followed this Guid to add (he calls them Sub-class items) the Soul gears. Here is the guide -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/640836-release-sub-class-items-5165-a.ht ml well i did all of it but not adding it into itemtyp.dat cuz my itemtype.dat (client side) looks like this P;6A So/YmoD a2ޕ6G7;=h...
[Help]Adding gears to 5165
03/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
How can I add a 135 coronet to a 5165 source? Quick steps no need to go into too much detail. Thanks
A little help adding gears
07/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
okay i wanna add a 130 tro armor but im gonna use the 120 nin armor for it i know how to do all the itemadd.ini and everything but how would i go about with the images and such since armors are more difficult am i gonna be taking out c3 files or something?