Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flying Mounts

Discussion on Flying Mounts within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flying Mounts

anyone knows to fix the flying Mounts? my Char is on the left wing oO
Old 11/29/2014, 13:14   #2

Received Thanks: 1,399
You can't fix it.
Old 11/29/2014, 15:47   #3

hm ok, but on Shaiya DE or OS is the char on the top
Old 12/02/2014, 03:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cansas59 View Post
hm ok, but on Shaiya DE or OS is the char on the top
Because OS has 'oficial' files?
Old 12/02/2014, 04:49   #5

You guys need to have a team that actually can set up the right coding skills, have experience in all the guidelines that Korean developers do for shaiya as you see the official servers have, it's just about money people look for in order for new development to get done lets just say there are servers that have accomplished it already and some that are in progression that is getting it done.
*Enough of this **** from Because OS has official files, it's just full of excuses if you really wanna do something that is out of your reach? What can you do? Reach for it learn, experience all you can to do it, make it come true.*

You guys need to have a team that actually can set up the right coding skills, have experience in all the guidelines that Korean developers do for shaiya as you see the official servers have, it's just about money people look for in order for new development to get done lets just say there are servers that have accomplished it already and some that are in progression that is getting it done.
*Enough of this **** from Because OS has official files, it's just full of excuses if you really wanna do something that is out of your reach? What can you do? Reach for it learn, experience all you can to do it, make it come true.*
Old 12/02/2014, 06:33   #6

it can be fix but need to work hard about on it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2014, 15:40   #7

You can tweak and patch whatever you want, but oficial (server) files are oficial files, and they will always be far away from 'patched old server files'.
(Thanks *** Aion devs have learn this lately, so no more useless aion cores)
There's no private server that is remotely close to the state OS is right now. (just lies and lies)
Nexon doesn't 'fix' exes, they compile the original source.

The only 2 ways to resurrect this game are: Someone steal oficial sources, or someone makes some kind of emulator (like with aion)
Old 12/03/2014, 16:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
You can tweak and patch whatever you want, but oficial (server) files are oficial files, and they will always be far away from 'patched old server files'.
(Thanks *** Aion devs have learn this lately, so no more useless aion cores)
There's no private server that is remotely close to the state OS is right now. (just lies and lies)
Nexon doesn't 'fix' exes, they compile the original source.

The only 2 ways to resurrect this game are: Someone steal oficial sources, or someone makes some kind of emulator (like with aion)
Or or you can learn how to do systems and go to schooling for just to learn the source codes, manipulate the original os shaiya systems, how other servers been getting them like i said if you put work into it it will pay off. It's not like you state it's just you might not have time, or you rather not learn and waste your time as far as i can see but i actually done more just rather secure work before releasing it or getting money out of my time spent into the work. You can say there's no server, but others can say other wise due to them working so hard to do so. Everyone has their own opinions but no one likes a person that doesn't care to learn about it, just is careless to actually have faith in others or to learn themselves.