Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need Some Help] Game Load Error

Discussion on [Need Some Help] Game Load Error within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need Some Help] Game Load Error

ok to start with i been working on a server for about a week now i have been doing updates and changing info with out a problem then out of the blue i get a "Game load error" after i have login, created a char, and the game then begins to load in then the error hits

i figure it was a error on my part and spent a day looking for it and no luck so i then uninstalled everything all my work the db and the client and start with the origanal files that had work with out issues and im still getting the same error even with out any editing done to them

and im lost and could use some help
Old 11/21/2014, 01:26   #2

^ The issue is your client has a file that was or might have been patched as to .sdata file that was not correctly encrypted right when patched.
Old 11/21/2014, 02:03   #3

i thought the same thing but this is what i did to check

took all the files in the client, db, and server and uninstalled, removed and deleted them

took the original server, client and db files that hasnt been edited in anyway other then ip, account name, and db pass was changed like before when i first installed them

and still get the same error and these files worked before just like they are because they was the starting files i used to edit with but now with no changes they dont work because they giving me the same error as to the server, db, and client files i did edit which is giving me the impression that its not the files that its something with my computer

found the issue it was the game.exe file that was bad made a new one and changed the ip and it fixed the problem but thanks for the help

by the way please if anyone has any issue and they find the fixes please share dont leave to post blank this way others can learn how to fix it i seen alot of post like this trying to find my problem and fixes
Old 11/21/2014, 02:38   #4

It could be a server side NPCQuest error, or a map error. Did you try loading in on another map to rule out the latter?

Here's code to move your char to AH, if you need it.
Code:
UPDATE [PS_GameData].[dbo].[Chars]
SET Map='42', PosX='50', PosY ='5', PosZ ='50'
WHERE CharID='' -- Insert CharID
Old 11/21/2014, 06:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
It could be a server side NPCQuest error, or a map error. Did you try loading in on another map to rule out the latter?

Here's code to move your char to AH, if you need it.
Code:
UPDATE [PS_GameData].[dbo].[Chars]
SET Map='42', PosX='50', PosY ='5', PosZ ='50'
WHERE CharID='' -- Insert CharID
It was the game.exe, its fixed.
Thanks
1 User