Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Map Data Load Error

Discussion on [HELP] Map Data Load Error within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Map Data Load Error

I know this bug has been fixed somewhere else already, but I'm looking for help, since I've tried everything so far.
This error occurs only with Map 36, probly cuz of some corrupted or missing file. However I tried to replace every single files related to Map 36, and nothing happened so far (I tried both server sided and client sided files, even tho I know it's client sided, it was worth the shot).
If anyone can help I'd appreciate...
Thanks,
Sniglez
Old 08/21/2014, 18:37   #2

Did you edit something in the WLD file?
Did you get that 36.wld from somewhere else? May be you are missing some external files/textures/sounds/etc (if that map didn't come with your original client)
Old 08/21/2014, 19:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
Did you edit something in the WLD file?
Did you get that 36.wld from somewhere else? May be you are missing some external files/textures/sounds/etc (if that map didn't come with your original client)
In case i have some external fixes with something missing what would I have to do? Also I used many 36.wld so far, to see how it'd go, so far none worked (even the original that came with client + server files)
Old 08/21/2014, 23:26   #4

I would suggest to double check you have all the entity files in your client. I had the same problem with a newer WLD looking at some Entity files that were from a newer version than in my own client. Just unpack the latest official files and compare your folders with the officials to see if you are missing any files.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error: Login Data load error, Try again
03/28/2023 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Epvpers, Today i was setting up and started our new server after reinstalling everything accept Windows on the VPS. After everything was done, i started the services. Everything was fine untill we started the client. We contain a Error "Login data load error, Try again." I tryed to see if the password got messed up or if i hade missed something within it but nothing. Im totaly out of ideas so i reach for some help out there. Anyone got those problems before and succesed to fix it? ...
[HELP] Game Data Load Error!!!
07/27/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Hello epvp. I made my server few time ago and bought a vps and transfered client into vps. After doing everything I log into game (For like the 7th time) and I get Game Data Load Error after Pick Character and Click Game Start. I used search function and did everything. The NPCQuest.sdata on server files is same as on client. The new item.sdata and cash.sdata are both into client and I did run Item.sql and Cash.sql. Server files = Client files, nothing changed, so I'm lost in here. Can...
[Help]Game Data Load Error
03/27/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
can someone help me with this error, everytime i selected a toon and click start getting this error
map data load error
10/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
I'm trying to add new maps Ep6, all files are in their proper places both the client and the server, after doing the update when I try to enter the map / cmove get this error MAP DATA LOAD ERROR, then tried to use another client that already had the maps i had success with a customer who already had these maps! more like I have to have these maps on my client I was wondering if anyone knows tell me where is the problem! my skype is: jonas_ad21 ......:mofo:
Data load error
01/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i create my private server i log me admin and when i wait to log i get that http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8954/capturesh aiyaprivateser.png can you help me please ? i take the ep4 shaiya .rar i remplace the ip to my 127.0.0.1 and all 0 when i try to log i get that i have a ep4 database