I decided to take care of my server, everything was installed, database, server, client, the first launch was through the game, I created the character, I press start and an error appeared character load error, idk why, help pls)
from what i understand Character Load Error is when you put something inside the client that should not be there
example: I updated a Cash on an unencrypted client, but I left Encrypted
from what i understand Character Load Error is when you put something inside the client that should not be there
example: I updated a Cash on an unencrypted client, but I left Encrypted
Last here was only 6 month ago. that's why i use this and not make another one again.
Yes it's character error and it's ep 5.4. I don't get this really at all...
no error in logs. my monster.sdata works inside the client. perfectly. BUT here is the strange thing.
i open shaiya data file tool. i import new item.sdata or cash.sadata and all works. BUT if i import monster.sdata it all works perfect. BUT if i make a update with monster.sdata all clients that update get character error and the client is destroyed. I can even put in a old monster.sdata and same thing happends.
I'm totally lost. It all works BUT if i try to update the same monster.sdata that is in the client that works i get a error. how is that possible? is there some connection to monster.sdata that i been missing for 10 years?
I don't get it at all. I know it has to be encrypted and all that. BUT it's already working. and i try to just add that to patch list and update the working monster.sdata i get character error but nothing in the logs. please help if you have any idea...
Character Load Error 07/03/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 16 Replies Hey guys.
A few of my players are getting a character load error when they log in game. Some people can log in fine but some get this error. Ive checked everything and i honestly dont know what else to do. Any1 got any suggestions?
Character Load Error 10/26/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies Hallo Ihr ^^
Ich hab ein kleines Problem, bei dem Ich selber die Lösung nicht finden kann. Suche schon stundenlang nach dem Grund. Habe mir die anderen Threads zu diesem Thema angesehen aber nichts Hilfreiches gefunden.
Nachdem Ich meinen Server ausgewählt habe und das "Loading..." in der rechten unteren Ecke erscheint, öffnet sich ein Fensterchen auf dem "Das Laden der Spielfigur ist fehlgeschlagen!!!"
Ich habe den Clienten geupdatet, also schätze Ich mal, dass es daran liegen wird. Ich...
[Help]Character load error 07/18/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies Hello,
I've added the new ep6 gears in client & the new OS weapons.I've used the TeddyBear guide from CyC and import all the gears succesfuly. I used LPH tool to build a data then took both data.sah/saf put them in client opened game.exe tried to log in and getting the error "Character Load Error" then i remade the data with new names in the gears/weapons i added also change database + game.exe but still the same error.
Anyone can help me ?
character load error !!! 07/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies i have this error when i log in server why??? :(
CHARACTER LOAD ERROR!!!! 12/14/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies ok this has been going on for a while now on the PServer we set up and i saw alot of ppl throughout the forum had this issue and not 1 single person answered them as far as i could find. google, bing, and ask all useless since they take me right back to this site which has no answer to my query. someone who knows how to do this respond so i can get onto my PServer and start enjoying myself, TY.