Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] mssql connect to register

Discussion on [HELP] mssql connect to register within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] mssql connect to register

How I know my DatabaseIP for connect my register from here :

Thanks
Old 05/25/2014, 07:11   #2

Your database IP is 127.0.0.1, unless you host databases on other server different than you server files.

Example, if you have ShaiyaServer and MSSQL databases on the same PC or same VPS(Virtual Private Server, used for making Shaiya public), then you will use 127.0.0.1 as database IP, but if you have ex. 2 VPSs, 1 for your server files and second for databases, then you will need to change it to IP of second VPS, the one that hosts databases.

Hope I helped you.
Old 05/25/2014, 09:45   #3

I see, thanks :P

But why I had this error : Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\processor.php on line 10 ?
Old 05/25/2014, 12:27   #4

Your login info is most likely wrong. Make sure you created new login at SQL Managment Studio with username "Shaiya" and password "Shaiya123".

To do that, go Managment Studio, expand "Security" and right click on "Logins" and add new login.

username: Shaiya
password: Shaiya123

Enforce password policy must be checked, uncheck two other options below it.
Old 05/25/2014, 12:32   #5

It's already does, I have a login called Shaiya :
username : Shaiya
password : Shaiya123

How I can do? :S
Old 05/25/2014, 22:28   #6

Oh wait.

You are using Abrasive scripts?

What version of XAMPP do you use?

Abrasive scripts work with php_mssql.dll plugin, you need XAMPP with PHP below 5.3, because it is not longer supported in higher versions of PHP.

I suggest you to use XAMPP 1.6.5.

Post results here.
Old 05/26/2014, 14:31   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases -> Shaiya PServer Development

#moved
Old 05/29/2014, 10:18   #8

Worked fine thanks you :P
Old 05/29/2014, 20:17   #9

Abrasive scripts are not using "mssql"

Exept old releases, they are all using odbc. So i don't why you are trying to use an old mssql script from abrasive till all of his scripts are working with odbc.

Just use new ones and not olders.

And he is not using abrasive scripts. But he should. Till the script he is using is 4 years old.
Old 05/29/2014, 23:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blober View Post
LOL!!! Make me laught!

Abrasive scripts using "mssql"???!!!

Exept old releases, they are all using odbc. So i don't why you are trying to use an old mssql script from abrasive till all of his scripts are working with odbc.

Just use new ones and not olders.

And he is not using abrasive scripts. But he should. Till the script he is using is 4 years old.
Problem?

I forgot which of these many scripts use which method. So? He's not using his scripts, so?

Did I help him? Yes.

Did you help in anything besides you made yourself look like a ******? No.

Kthnxbye.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2014, 09:53   #11

Sry. Changed my post.

But his problem has been answered many and many times.
He could search before asking.

It's why there is a search button.