Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crash client when select server

Discussion on Crash client when select server within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Crash client when select server

Hello,
When i select a server i have the error 0 "pls reconnect blablabla"

My logs of PS_DBAGENT__system:

Thank
Old 03/25/2014, 22:00   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 03/25/2014, 22:27   #3

Wink

Heya, here is the answer:

Disconnect after selecting game server and clicking ok
Most likely you have incorrect or missing data in your database. There could be many causes of this. I'd suggest using the SQL profiler to trace what happens in this case and look for error messages in the logs. If there is an error message present in the logs try to find which SQL query that you traced with the profiler caused it.

I've ran into this specific cause of the above many times now, and it always happens to me when I set up a fresh server. Never have I seen anyone else mention it before though. I decided to add it here just in case it would be useful to someone.

Inside of PS_GameData.dbo.usp_Read_Char_Product_Item_E there is this query:

Code:
SELECT Slot,ItemID,ItemCount FROM PS_USERDB01.PS_Billing.dbo.Users_Product WHERE UserUID=@UserUID
Since PS_USERDB01 does not exist, it causes my client to disconnect after selected the server and clicking ok.

To fix it, I remove PS_USERDB01 from the stored procedure so the query looks like this:

Code:
SELECT Slot,ItemID,ItemCount FROM PS_Billing.dbo.Users_Product WHERE UserUID=@UserUID
It took 1minute to find it:

i Just did a copy/paste.
Credits go to Abrasive.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 22:39   #4

I have find it before see your reply ^^ => the query work but thank too
Old 03/25/2014, 22:46   #5

Sorry to be slow lol. Glad you found it and it worked !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 22:51   #6

It is not your fault ^^ i have don't see my thread before found the fix
Thanks
1 User

Tags
crash client, dbagent, error 0