Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot crash when char select

Discussion on ibot crash when char select within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot crash when char select

heey i have a problem

when i use i bot silkroad starts up until the character selection screen. when i select a char ibot crashes and i get a window with isro - ibot has stopped working. i didn't had this befor and i can't get it to work again i searched on the other forums but i can't find a solution. can anybody help me.

i use edxloader 5 and i have a vista i'm pretty sure that all ocx filles are okay.

pls help me and sorry for my english i really suck in it =p.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IBot - Crash
04/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I run iBot, get into it, run the client EZ. Gets all the way to the part where I click "Start Bot" few seconds after that my character starts to buff himself, then attack. After the first attack it DCs. Windows 7 x64 - Running in admin - In compatibility for XP SP3 Advice is appreciated :handsdown:
DB-BOT CHAR SELECT CRASH
06/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
so guys i htink there were a lot of post like this so problem is that when i log in 1sec passes and i get dc. if there were any solution plz link me to the post cuz i dint found any :)
[Zszc]Client crash @ character select
06/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
It crashes with and without bot. What can I do?
Help Always Dc at Char select!!
04/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey, Always when i'm succes to log in to the char select i'm geting a stuiped dc, mabye u konw why ? its pice me off
[Kal Server Select crash]
02/28/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hello,Everytime i start Kal,and if i select server and press ok,Kal is closing -.-.... please help mE!!!!!!